Deutschlandspiegel 206/1971 27.10.1971
1 Hamburg: Brauer Jochen Sextet flying saxophone. Flying guitar in the image. Men of Jochen Brauer Sextet go to buildings of the city Nord. Sextet plays before City Nord. Sextet plays before City Nord. Settings of the buildings (modern facades). Individual musician, trombonist, tenor saxophonist. Cut instruments and facades in the rhythm. Musicians jump into the picture, slow motion. Chapel runs on vehicle before City Nord. Flying saxophone is captured.
02. Saarbrücken: CDU Party Congress in 1971 Rainer Barzel in addition to Ludwig Erhard and Kurt Georg Kiesinger, welcomed colleagues. Kamagate, Erhard, Barzel, large, Helmut Kohl, great. Vote on the Party Chairman. The result of the vote is announced: "it gets doctor Rainer Barzel 344 votes. I suppose that he will accept the choice and pronounce him our heartiest congratulations. I wish him and us that he may have a lucky hand." Barzel, big strokes with his hand over his head after his re-election and the applause is dismissive. Barzel accepts congratulations from Gerhard Stoltenberg, Kiesinger, CDU, Kohl and Gerhard Schröder. Clapping. Barzel speaks: "I know what hard work from all of us, and I feel the expectations that we have together. No one will succeed alone." Close-up.
03. Bonn: State visit of Emperor Hirohito of Japan Japanese aircraft on the airfield. Federal President Hans Koschnik handed yellow roses bouquet Empress Nagako. Hirohito greeted with slight bows reception Committee by Japanese diplomats. German army band playing the Japanese national anthem. Hirohito from Koschnik is front of the stand. Japanese countrymen waving from the balcony of the airport building with Japanese flags. Hirohito waving hat. Town Hall: Hirohito waving at people from the balcony of the Town Hall. Hirohito carries in the Golden Book of the city, great. Palais Schaumburg: Hirohito comes on red carpet in front of the Palais Schaumburg in addition to Willy Brandt and is welcomed by Rut Brandt in front of the House. Willy Brandt, Rut Brandt, Hirohito, and Nagato on the terrace of the House. Reception at Schloss Brühl: Hirohito on the reception goes accompanied by Hans Koschnik between guests, in Castle Augustusburg, Brühl. Among the guests of Barzel and woman, next to Bahr, behind them Genscher and wife. Hirohito standing next to Empress Nagako Koschnik, DIAdem, large, and woman. The Rhine: Hirohito on board by Rhine steamer. Empress Nagako, great. Rhine Castle between Bingen and Koblenz. Hirohito and Nagako wave of Schiffsreeling. The Loreley rock with a Japanese flag.
04. Regensburg: 400th anniversary of Johannes Keppler cityscape, total. Street. House John Kamal. Indoor shots. Man walks up stairs. World globe in space. Johannes Keppler, large paintings. Measuring instruments and astronomical works of Kamal. Danube bridge and painter at the Riverside. The Cathedral. Panoramic view from the Cathedral on the roofs of the city. Tower of the Cathedral from angle of a narrow side street. Old town street with pedestrians. Restaurant. Sausages are fried on grill. Waitress serves. Wedding couple goes on the road. The towers from the 13th and 14th centuries. Danube bridge.
05. Hamburg: Kulturfabrik abandoned factory building (black and white shots). Young music band playing at the premises of the factory before listeners with headband. Child is sitting on the shoulders of man. Girl face with long dark hair, close-up. Children play in the kindergarten in the factory. Young girl with pottery hub. Young man hanging picture in painting exhibition. Theater sample. Modern musical performance. Dancing with rhythmic movements of young girls.
06. Berlin: Trotting Derby barn move before the two riders in the Sulky. Groom cleans HUF. Horse with Sulky runs from install. Young girl sits in the Sulky. Trotting horse to lunge. Special hooves, large. Rubber protection on the leg and special weights are attached to the hoof. Augbindezügel holds up the head of the horse. Trotters during the training. Weather at the cash register on race day. Viewers with program booklet. Racecourse with visitors, total. Flying start, start car moves to the side. Dense field of trotters. Viewers with binoculars, large. Horses in the arc before the inlet in the HomeStretch. Leg movement of trotting horses in slow motion, great. Driver in Sulkys from behind. Favorite Ewald No. 2 is in the final stretch to the top of slow motion. Ewald Wins. Ewald with winner sash. Jockey is embraced and kissed.
Persons in the Film
Bahr, Egon ; Barzel, Rainer ; Brandt, Rut ; Brandt, Willy ; Brauer, Jochen ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Hirohito von Japan ; Kohl, Hannelore ; Koschnik, Hans ; Stoltenberg, Gerhard ; Genscher, Hans Dietrich ; Keppler, Johannes ; Kiesinger, Kurt Georg ; Nagako von Japan ; Schöder, Gerhard
Trabrennsport ; Regensburg ; Policy ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Books ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Domestic events ; Children ; Flags ; Pedestrian ; Musical events ; Political events ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Carpet ; harness racing ; Cultural events ; Landscapes ; People ; Social events ; Transport: General ; civil service ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Palais Schaumburg (Bonn) ; Kultur/Kunst ; CDU ; State visit ; 01 16 mm project ; Sports honors ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 58/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 702/1963
Ein Kampftag in der Champagne
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 665/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 984/1968