1 Hamburg: Knut Kiesewetter sings "A to" Knut Kiesewetter close-up. Knut Kiesewetter sings "A man", big. Sings driving record before modern facades with band, immediately, before sunset, before moving from ship in the harbour.
02. Oslo: upon arrival, surrounded Nobel Peace Prize for Willi Brandt Brandt on airfield by people, half-close. Departure from cars with escort. Driving scenes in Oslo. Ballroom. Brandt and Rut Brandt sit. Egon Bahr, great. Lars Brandt, son of the Federal Chancellor, in conversation with a young, pretty girl, great. Willy Brandt, side, big, in addition to Rut Brandt. Photo: Foreign Minister Gustav Stresemann (1926 (transformer) Nobel Peace Laureate photo Ludwig Quidde, historian and pacifist (Nobel Prize 1927) transformer, photo Carl von Ossietzky in concentration camps (peace Nobel Prize 1935).) Photo of Willy Brandt as a speaker, large (peace Nobel Prize 1971). Mrs. Lionäs speaks at the ceremony: "I ask you, Mr Schüssel, to receive the diploma and gold medal of the Nobel Peace Prize for 1971." Brandt Get up and receives certificate of Mrs. Lionäs. Brandt speaks: "I want to thank sincerely and will do everything in my further work close to come to what many I expect. We are here in the Fridtjof Nansen land. "Even in a figurative sense is his reminder: hurry up you act before it is too late to repent." Rut Brandt as a listener, laterally great. Listeners applaud.
03. Agfa - Leverkusen stand copies black and white film recordings: Pferdedroschken in Berlin, womens clothing from the 1920s, movie scene with lovers, the pioneering plane, bathers on the beach, Knave. Color: photo album is located on Chair, which stands on lawn in addition to old-fashioned Gramophone, front camera is available. Family photo, great. Factory space at Agfa Leverkusen. Recordings with infra-red camera in the production area for raw film. Film processing, film strip with color photos. Production of lenses, lenses and cameras. Photographing people, alternating with shots of the production cut. Photos: winter landscape, travel group portrait with Club, class photo, wedding picture.
04. Ammersee: Sunday Max r naive painting. Exit car, wedding party sits at the table. The farmer and painter Max Raffler at the painting. Landscape painting. R is sitting at the kitchen table and malt. His wife knits, great. Fountains on the table. Painting.
05. Garmisch Partenkirchen - Zugspitze - INTERSKI Bavaria houses in Garmisch. Garmisch Partenkirchen mountains. Cars will drive to the village. The Monorail to the Zugspitze Summit. Mountain massifs. The Schneefernenhaus with guests. Propelled cable car gondola. Skiers in the ski lift. Driving ski instructor of downhill in groups, on a ski. Door for two character run.
06. ice racing on the Eibsee car racing on the frozen Eibsee. Ice spikes on the tires of motorcycles. Motorcycle races on the Lake. Cornering. Sidecar racing.
This is Knut Kiesewetter, Germany's jazz singer No. 1. For ten years, one speaks of him, boasts its precision - a dedicated man who has become rich.
He lives in Hamburg, the Jazzhouse is domiciled. The fans in many countries know him from his 30 plates and they know there - in the North of Germany - a live, has something - like the great jazz.
A December day in Oslo. The German Chancellor Willy Brandt is invited to accept the Nobel Peace Prize in 1971.
Years five ago, after the social democratic party with had taken over the responsibility of Government, Willy Brandt began as Foreign Minister, then as Chancellor realize his concept of a new policy of detente. The Nobel Committee highlighting the signing of the Treaty on the non-proliferation of nuclear weapons and the signing of the treaties with Poland and the Soviet Union about the renunciation of violence, and pays tribute to Willy Brandt as a politician, which, as it is called - has stretched out the hand to a policy of reconciliation between old enemy countries in the name of the German people.
The small circle of those who accompanied him, were Foreign Minister Scheel and his political adviser, Egon Bahr, his 20-year old son, Lars, and his wife Ruth. Three Germans received the Nobel Peace Prize before Willy Brandt: Foreign Minister Gustav Stresemann for his efforts at reconciliation with France. Ludwig Quidde, historian and pacifist, and Carl von Ossietzky, a passionate fighter against militarism. He died from the consequences of political imprisonment in a concentration camp. The work of the fourth German is Not yet complete, "I ask you, Mr Federal Chancellor Willy Brandt, to receive the diploma and the Medal of the Nobel Peace Prize for 1971," "I thank sincerely and will do everything in my further work close to come to what many I expect."
"We're country in Fridtjof Nansen. Also in a metaphorical sense applies his reminder: (in Norwegian). "Hurry up, you act before it is too late to repent."
1912 a moment from the history of traffic or a tiny snippet from the development of fashion. Frozen moments, testimonies of the time or just memories that you can collect.
With our century, the age of the images - start a Renomiervergnügen for a wealthy upper bourgeoisie. A photo, that was something special, an event that they could afford only a few times in life. This photo-conscious parents couple's children now benefit from an industry that has developed out of the bulky box was high-performance cameras at affordable prices. Photography has become a mass hobby - also in the Federal Republic of Germany.
So, for example, the monthly production on raw film, a German Belgian photo work could span the Earth once. The photo is moving, and the industry can meet the demand for low-priced photo articles only by modern manufacturing facilities. So, doesn't have a plant in Leverkusen alone consumes 3 hourly MI!Ion cbm air because moulding in absolutely dust-free air to work. Only the infrared cameras can show the final production of the raw film; long course passes through the material, darkened building to never a light beam passes.
Europe to America stands in second place in the consumption of photographic film - and the German amateurs are demanding: come three colored on a black and white photo. Thus, photo works are today not only production, but also service businesses with perfect service.
Despite extensive automation, the craftsmanship, particularly in the manufacture of lenses and lenses - a great role plays: they finally decide the sharpness of each image.
Exposure machines have made photography easier, and sensor cameras prevent even the camera shake. The photo industry has managed to adjust their products on human shortcomings.
The German favourite subject is the landscape.
He saves not with photographic travel memories and love is in the Oval Office of the Association, the school and the family.
The language of images has become richer in our time, because in addition to the photos of the Moon, the simple view of the world has claimed. Max Raffler, a farmer from Lake Ammersee, has risen from the army of millions of Sunday painters and climbed the ladder of the prominent naive, but didn't reach the top and Of course without his intervention.
It would be wrong to say that his gaze not extend beyond its Bavarian kitchen. He has Dubrovnik painted to have ever left his homeland am Ammersee Salzburger Land, but without.
You ask him, what he had experienced in 70 years, he only stunned looks over the glasses.
He doesn't understand that all things, he got a prize under 3,500 Sonntagsmalern and especially his pictures in renowned galleries of Munich to be traded. -Max Raffler, a genuine naïve, which has so far survived the age of the images without camera.
Bavaria's largest village is in season 365 days in the year. Garmisch-Partenkirchen, synonymous with the Bavarian winter and emotive word in international tourism.
When the first snow fell, rolling the car avalanches in the mountains. From Garmisch leads a new maglev train to the highest peak of in Germany. Almost 2,000 meters height overcomes them. In wide cabins, which are moved from 670 HP, the tourists reach the Zugspitze in 10 minutes.
The Schneefernerhaus on Zugspitze is undoubtedly a superlative in the Alpine tourism. The winter lasts here longer than anywhere else in Germany, and snow attracts from early autumn to late spring.
On the slopes around the Zugspitzplatt train active and freshen up athletes with snob appeal, who spent the evening at the roulette table from Garmisch or Bavarian folklore. See and impressive"is the secret motto of a landscape, whose Bewohner understand it to revive it by new attractions every year. So, 1000 ski instructors from almost all parts of the world came to Garmisch. They exchanged experiences and celebrated the high art of skiing, of which the beautiful hillside often only dream. 2,000 feet below the Summit of the Zugspitze howled Motors on the frozen Eibsee - a somewhat unusual sporting variant, but just in time as a thrill for spoiled winter vacationers.
The Eibsee race has tradition. Aircraft, cars and motorcycles for spectacular comparison hunts started in the 1920s. Now has broken tradition again angeknuepft to the 40 years.
30 ice specialists came from Austria and the Federal Republic. 800 metres long is the course for sidecar. -Now also on other lakes Ice Racing has prevailed.
Persons in the Film
Bahr, Egon ; Brandt, Lars ; Brandt, Rut ; Brandt, Willy ; Harald von Norwegen ; Kiesewetter, Knut ; Lionäs ; Quidde, Ludwig ; Stresemann, Gustav ; Ossietzky von, Carl ; Raffler, Max
Ammersee ; Eibsee ; Garmisch-Partenkirchen ; Hamburg ; Leverkusen ; Oslo ; Zugspitze
Jazz ; Zugspitze (Berg) ; Friedennobelpreisträger ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Honors ; Industry ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Townscapes: Germany ; Townscapes: Europe ; Art ; People ; Winter ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Fotografie ; Film (Filmwirtschaft, Filmtechnik; vgl. 126.96.36.199 Fernsehen) ; Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Bayern) ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator