Deutschlandspiegel 208/1971 15.12.1971
1 Hamburg: Knut Kiesewetter sings "A to" Knut Kiesewetter close-up. Knut Kiesewetter sings "A man", big. Sings driving record before modern facades with band, immediately, before sunset, before moving from ship in the harbour.
02. Oslo: upon arrival, surrounded Nobel Peace Prize for Willi Brandt Brandt on airfield by people, half-close. Departure from cars with escort. Driving scenes in Oslo. Ballroom. Brandt and Rut Brandt sit. Egon Bahr, great. Lars Brandt, son of the Federal Chancellor, in conversation with a young, pretty girl, great. Willy Brandt, side, big, in addition to Rut Brandt. Photo: Foreign Minister Gustav Stresemann (1926 (transformer) Nobel Peace Laureate photo Ludwig Quidde, historian and pacifist (Nobel Prize 1927) transformer, photo Carl von Ossietzky in concentration camps (peace Nobel Prize 1935).) Photo of Willy Brandt as a speaker, large (peace Nobel Prize 1971). Mrs. Lionäs speaks at the ceremony: "I ask you, Mr Schüssel, to receive the diploma and gold medal of the Nobel Peace Prize for 1971." Brandt Get up and receives certificate of Mrs. Lionäs. Brandt speaks: "I want to thank sincerely and will do everything in my further work close to come to what many I expect. We are here in the Fridtjof Nansen land. "Even in a figurative sense is his reminder: hurry up you act before it is too late to repent." Rut Brandt as a listener, laterally great. Listeners applaud.
03. Agfa - Leverkusen stand copies black and white film recordings: Pferdedroschken in Berlin, womens clothing from the 1920s, movie scene with lovers, the pioneering plane, bathers on the beach, Knave. Color: photo album is located on Chair, which stands on lawn in addition to old-fashioned Gramophone, front camera is available. Family photo, great. Factory space at Agfa Leverkusen. Recordings with infra-red camera in the production area for raw film. Film processing, film strip with color photos. Production of lenses, lenses and cameras. Photographing people, alternating with shots of the production cut. Photos: winter landscape, travel group portrait with Club, class photo, wedding picture.
04. Ammersee: Sunday Max r naive painting. Exit car, wedding party sits at the table. The farmer and painter Max Raffler at the painting. Landscape painting. R is sitting at the kitchen table and malt. His wife knits, great. Fountains on the table. Painting.
05. Garmisch Partenkirchen - Zugspitze - INTERSKI Bavaria houses in Garmisch. Garmisch Partenkirchen mountains. Cars will drive to the village. The Monorail to the Zugspitze Summit. Mountain massifs. The Schneefernenhaus with guests. Propelled cable car gondola. Skiers in the ski lift. Driving ski instructor of downhill in groups, on a ski. Door for two character run.
06. ice racing on the Eibsee car racing on the frozen Eibsee. Ice spikes on the tires of motorcycles. Motorcycle races on the Lake. Cornering. Sidecar racing.
Persons in the Film
Jazz ; Zugspitze (Berg) ; Friedennobelpreisträger ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Honors ; Industry ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Townscapes: Germany ; Townscapes: Europe ; Art ; People ; Winter ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Fotografie ; Film (Filmwirtschaft, Filmtechnik; vgl. 220.127.116.11 Fernsehen) ; Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Bayern) ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 124/1954
Reporter aus Leidenschaft 1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 496/1959
Welt im Film 181/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 252/1954