01 Bach of Schreck: beat village of schrecksbach near Fulda, totally with Castle Mountain. Trek goes through the village street. Broom and install dishes before houses. Peasant woman with shopping cart goes from behind. Little girl holding hand before fountain pipe. Bauer unload cars. The Petards beat group play on village square. Individual members of the four band, large. Drummer and 3 guitarists. Girl looks out the window. Musicians standing on the castle wall. The village, total. Cow, that's great. Eyes of great musicians.
02. Berlin: Green week 1972 traffic on Kurfürstendamm. Exhibition Hall of the green week. Crowds of visitors. Mayor contactor and Agriculture Minister Josef Ertl go accompanied by the exhibition. Two match with large round boxes next to Klaus Schütz and Josef Ertl. Contactor kissing Dutch. Chinese exhibition booth. Guniness served from the barrel. Ertl and contactor drink beer. Graphs of original German farmhouses. Little ducks swimming pond. Little boy, great. Holidays on the farm. Girl goes on pony. Pony riding by children. Ear of corn field. Cows in the pasture. Horses in boxes. Hay harvest in the field.
03. Brandt Paris flag at the Elysee Palace. Willy Brandt gets out of the car and is welcomed. Honor guard presents. Brandt in conversation with Georges Pompidou, sitting. Arrival of economic and Finance Minister Karl Schiller. Delegations of both countries work meeting at the negotiating table, including Pompidou and Brandt. Handshake Brandt-Pompidou. Palais Beauharnais. Exterior and interior shots. Festive table. Brandt's reception. Brandt immediately near Pompidou at arrival. Greeting the guests. Brandt welcomes Maurice Couve de Murville. Pompidou standing next to Brandt.
04. Berlin: German Federal Institute for materials testing building of the Federal Institute for materials testing. Interior of the Institute. Technician to determine the chemical properties of substances. Carpet test. "Artificial pedestrian" examines the strength and durability of ground documents. Materials made of steel on its elasticity and durability are tested in the swing Hall. Testing with welding torches. Doors are tested for fire safety. Burning flames. Technicians with protective helmets. Smoke from being emitted from joints by door. Large examination hall of the Department of civil engineering. Technicians for testing of tensile strength of steel-reinforced concrete. Concrete slab crack.
05. Lüdenscheid: modern plastic houses in peculiar shapes are international exhibition of plastic houses on open-air. Visitors enter the houses. Round shapes. Boys walk through door opening to the outside. Running on plastic material. Foam is injected and processed into building walls. Floating Kunststoffhaus with roof garden. Interior decoration of the houses plastic. Various models of the future and settings of part of cut into the rhythm.
06. Nuremberg: action space for experimental games cityscape Nuremberg. Hand game. Hand with glove is covered by many hands with blue rubber gloves. Children with rubber gloves on the hands playing the movement with your hands on the wall. Hands grasp rings. Smiling faces of young people, great. Game with rings, call through the tube. Body is surrounded with hoses, helps children with transparent plastic. Game with hand on colourful area. Light and shadow effects. Light effects with lights and projector. Reflection: color wall young man in appropriate movement before that comes apart. Hair game in the light.
07. Munich: ice hockey feet - Dusseldorf 3-0 TV Tower, swing to winter sports stadium upper meadow field. Ice hockey game. Player is installed. Players on the bench to replace. Bulli. 1:0 shoot slow-motion studies feet. Jostle. Slow motion. 2:0 after surprise attack of the Füssener. Düsseldorf at fouls slow motion. Young Viewer jumps on big. Feet 3: shoot 0 Düsseldorf player is created. Handshake of the players after the game.
Schrecksbach - a village in Germany. On the map looking for it long in vain - a fate that it shares with many other villages. Schrecksbach is a trademark but - in the vicinity of Fulda - for a year.
Four young people took their village in the talk: Horst, Klaus, Roger and Arno - all from Bach of Schreck. They formed a pop band and called themselves the "Petards" - the firecrackers, and succeeded in, what was not province of countless bands: they made the breakthrough after only two years, and they are represented on all German charts today.
Rock, blues, soul, beat - they mix it up and put it with a pinch of scare Creek nature - skillfully and so successful, that they have decided to a professional career.
Berlin-no other city offers its residents the same chance, once in the year of international cuisine as much detail to tongue and palate. "Green week 1972" was traditionally opened by the Mayor and the State Economics Minister.
The People's Republic of China was represented for the first time at the biggest agricultural show. This time, nearly 1,000 exhibitors from 43 countries showed a representative selection of the international agriculture and food production. The product test as an advertising and information, sometimes almost a vaudeville Act.
Original, German farm scenes conjured up idyllic countryside in one of the 23 trade fair halls. No incidence of advertising, but an ernstgemeintes offer of German Agriculture in nervous urbanites to spend their holidays in the countryside. "Holiday on the farm" - this motto farmers of the Federal Republic have entered long ago with success in the tourism industry.
Especially large urban families have discovered the charm to make holidays in the nature. Save the family Fund and allow the children to realize their "storybook dreams": four weeks to experience every day with animals.
Chancellor Brandt in Paris. The Franco German friendship treaty - closed in January 1963 - foresees consultations between the Governments of both countries twice a year. President Pompidou and Chancellor Brandt marked the political terrain for the advice of delegations in talks with four eyes.
Economic and Finance Minister Schiller had an important task at this Conference two: because in his workspace was the main theme: enlargement of the European economic community to the economic and Monetary Union.
The first Franco German consultation meeting after the accession of Great Britain, Ireland, Denmark and Norway showed: In the autumn, a Summit Conference of the EEC 10 States on the strengthening of the community is advised. DIS previously opposing points of view in international monetary policy have been adjusted. President Pompidou pledged France's support for the Eastern policy of the Federal Government to the Federal Chancellor.
In the Palais Beauharnais, with interruptions, seat German Ambassador in Paris since 1815, the Chancellor gave a festive dinner in honour of the President of the French Republic.
Full match - this was the outcome of the consultation on government level. And President Pompidou, both States are some than ever.
A veteran from the early years of the age of machines celebrated his 100th birthday in Berlin: the Federal Institute for materials testing – since end of 1871 conveyors and scientific companion of industrialization in Germany. Even today, the Institute in principle pursues the same goals as 100 years ago: to determine the chemical composition, mechanical properties and the structure of materials. Only the test at the Federal Agency works today, has spread almost unmistakably.
Today for example, a carpet-test. An artificial pedestrian checks the wear resistance of floor coverings.
The so-called "swing Hall". Here check materials steel capacity, fatigue strength and elasticity.
High-alloy steels can be cut only with a plasma torch. Ionized gas flows with 25,000 degrees Celsius from the cutting torch nozzle and separates also such materials, its ignition temperature is higher than its melting point.
Doors made of different materials are tested for their resistance to fire. Today 1,000 scientists are employed in the 96 laboratories of the Institute.
Experiment in the large testing Hall of the Department of civil engineering. Technicians test the tensile strength of steel-reinforced concrete. The work of the Federal Agency is already indispensable for German industry and its technological progress. In Lüdenscheid, a focus of the German plastics industry, futuristic plastic is, glass and other modern materials. For five years the IKA, the first international exhibition of plastic House, views of the Interior of the future offers: houses made of plastic, which should prove that living between plastic and foam has a future.
The exhibition shows perfect living machines, but also houses for making self in Lüdenscheid. Bio dome - the first floating Kunststoffhaus of the world, whose roof garden provide fruits and vegetables. Applies to all plastic houses: they are cheaper than conventionally built houses and have similar longevity. Its construction will take not months, but days. Plastic houses are delivered in the second generation with complete interior decoration.
The finished home out of the retort, mobile, modern and cheap: an opportunity for value-conscious individualists who To want to escape the desolate standard architecture of today. Who distrusts the new ambiance, may test the IKA: by per dwelling in plastic houses of his choice.
The Nuremberg of Dürer city - in the imagination of some weltabgeschieden and toward the past. The impression is deceptive.
Germanic National Museum opened its doors to the youth. As the first Museum of the Federal Republic it an action space set up within its walls for experimental games--a declaration of war on the outdated art classes signed by authorities, teachers and students. Art educators, psychologists and educators go to Nuremberg in new ways: In the game, in the spontaneous action should students understand art as a process and product.
Industrial wastes are materials for the game. The modern art uses them as raw material: tubes and pipes made of plastics, styrofoam and plastic items. Multi Visual experiments form the second stage: with the help of projectors and slide projectors, film, photography and television are playful actions experimental simulations.
The third and final stage means: Reflection. The conversation in the Group evaluate the protocols, films, and recordings. In Germany, the Nuremberg Center so far is unprecedented. Though still in the experimental stage, his followers believe that there already is a model for modern art education.
Even before the Olympics, the Olympic site on the Munich upper Wiesenfeld is national championships. In the ice stadium 15 times German Champion faced feet - in bright jerseys - and the Düsseldorfer EG. The Hall was sold out with 6,400 spectators - because this game should decide the German Cup.
After the goalless first third, both teams are offensive. In the 25. Minute shoots the Füssener Meindl from the second row on the goal: 1: 0 Füssen defense slows the Düsseldorf counter-attacks, to preserve the low own title chances with a victory over the high favorite from Düsseldorf.
The rough way of walking on ice shows nervousness on both sides.
A surprise attack by foot in the 37th minute. 2-0!
Changing feet. The favorite pros from Düsseldorf resort to tricks to avert defeat.
In the last third of the Füssener extend their lead: 3:0! They can even hardly believe that they brought the designated German champions the stumbling in.
Füssen players are not squeamish, as the Düsseldorf in the PowerPlay To try their luck, but it remains in the 3-0! Despite their defeat, the Düsseldorf through their points lead of German Ice Hockey Champions are 1972.