Deutschlandspiegel 212/1972 03.05.1972
01 Heinrich Lübke Heinrich Lübke close-up. Laying out in the Bonn Minster. Soldiers keep guard of honor next to the coffin. Say goodbye to Bonn politicians. Heinemann and woman in front of the coffin. Kai Uwe von hassel Rainer Barzel, politician of the CDU parliamentary group. Willy Brandt in addition to priests before the coffin. Walter Scheel, Hans-Dietrich Genscher, Lauritz Lauritzen. Population in the Bonn Minster walk past the casket. Funeral service in the Bundestag: Kai Uwe von hassel speaks: "as the son of a shoemaker and small farmers from an unknown village, Heinrich Lübke to the carriers of highest visting is moved up. In wage and consistency of a Verantwortungssuchenden, no effort and effort evident shying, itself based on risk and loyalty towards ways of life." Pan across the Chamber. Wilhelmine Lübke, Willy Brandt, great. Review: Excerpts from travel Lübkes. The village in the Sauerland including a birthplace. Burial in the cemetery in the sauerland region. Police officers carry the casket. On the flower-decked Tomb Wilhelmine Lübke in addition to von hassel.
02. Willy Brandt in London car reverses before Downingstreet 10. Willy Brandt and Prime Minister Edward Heath from Downingstreet. Onlookers. Brandt and Heath enter House. A policeman at the door, great. Reception: Rut Brandt Brandt and Heath. Greeting the guests. Brandt and Heath laughing in conversation. Close-up of Brandt and Heath sitting in conversation. Onlookers on the street. Rut Brandt and Willy Brandt say goodbye before Downingstreet by Heath. Cameramen. Heath waving goodbye in the car. Departure by car.
03. Frankfurt: gymnastics performance centre floor gymnast. Exercise on the uneven bars. Coach watched gymnast. Three girls walk side by side through umbauten glass floor in the Center. Gymnastics training of gymnasts. Joint exercises lying on the ground. Training at the Barre. Floor Kürübung. Training on the balance beam. Vault, vault with flap in slow motion. Exercise on the uneven bars in slow motion.
04. Olympic city of Munich City. Towers of the Church of our Lady. Pedestrians in the city. Instant girl side, welcomes young man on the street. Olympic buildings next to the highway. Aerial photographs of the OLYMPIAPARK. Settings of the Olympic stadiums. The Olympic village. Inside of the apartments. Couch and kitchen with edible. Production of plates for the Olympic athletes. Stacks of plates and cups. Filling bowls of above image. Holzhausen: 3 large antenna for satellite broadcast in all over the world. Test the system with check images of before sporting events.
05. Munich: People go through door into printing printing Holzinger - exhibition of naive painting. In printing room Besides printing systems hang pictures on the walls. Naturalistic painting of Sunday of the print shop owner. Book printing press prints. Print shop owner speaks: "as a collector, I came up with the idea to provide the walls of my printer the naive painters, and as you can see, a lovely deal has become for both of us, for the collector and the artist." Like the workers the naïve? Printer address: "Yes definitely, because we have some variety, and you can see not only the bare walls, but also some variety in the pictures." This makes cheerful and happy everything, the whole thing." Flower picture, screen-filling. Printer when cleaning the machine. Various motifs of naive painting.
06. Böblingen: German Championships in the indoor handball: Faust Göppingen - VFL Gummersbach 14:12 goal throw, goal camera. Playback, slow motion. Hansi Schmidt throws goal for Gummersbach, slow motion. Spectators blowing the Horn. Goal throw of Göppingen in slow motion. Older spectator yells enthusiastically open-mouthed with white hair. Gummersbach throws over Tor. Fouls in the penalty area, slow motion. Player is installed. 7 metres-door litter. Two men clap enthusiastically. Göppingen defending and countering quickly. Solo player forward and goal throw. Player is installed. Older excited spectators. Goal throw of Göppingen. Players run after the game on the field.
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer; Brandt, Rut; Brandt, Willy; Hassel von, Kai Uwe; Heinemann, Gustav; Heinemann, Hilda; Lauritzen, Lauritz; Lübke, Heinrich; Scheel, Walter; Schmidt, Hansi; Genscher, Hans Dietrich; Heath, Edward; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Handball; Kunstturnen; München; Staatsbegräbnis; Policy; Olympia Vorbereitungen; Sachindex Wochenschauen; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; Pedestrian; News, communications; Olympics 1972; Photographers; Political events; Police; Postal, postal services; Reviews; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Germany; Deaths, funerals; Gymnastics; automotive engineering, automotive; Art; Social events; Transport: General; Foreign policy events; Jobs; aerial photographs; Exhibitions; 01 16 mm project; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 159/1953
Welt im Bild 137/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 492/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 331/1956
Durch das malerische Finnland
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 793/1965