01 Heinrich Lübke Heinrich Lübke close-up. Laying out in the Bonn Minster. Soldiers keep guard of honor next to the coffin. Say goodbye to Bonn politicians. Heinemann and woman in front of the coffin. Kai Uwe von hassel Rainer Barzel, politician of the CDU parliamentary group. Willy Brandt in addition to priests before the coffin. Walter Scheel, Hans-Dietrich Genscher, Lauritz Lauritzen. Population in the Bonn Minster walk past the casket. Funeral service in the Bundestag: Kai Uwe von hassel speaks: "as the son of a shoemaker and small farmers from an unknown village, Heinrich Lübke to the carriers of highest visting is moved up. In wage and consistency of a Verantwortungssuchenden, no effort and effort evident shying, itself based on risk and loyalty towards ways of life." Pan across the Chamber. Wilhelmine Lübke, Willy Brandt, great. Review: Excerpts from travel Lübkes. The village in the Sauerland including a birthplace. Burial in the cemetery in the sauerland region. Police officers carry the casket. On the flower-decked Tomb Wilhelmine Lübke in addition to von hassel.
02. Willy Brandt in London car reverses before Downingstreet 10. Willy Brandt and Prime Minister Edward Heath from Downingstreet. Onlookers. Brandt and Heath enter House. A policeman at the door, great. Reception: Rut Brandt Brandt and Heath. Greeting the guests. Brandt and Heath laughing in conversation. Close-up of Brandt and Heath sitting in conversation. Onlookers on the street. Rut Brandt and Willy Brandt say goodbye before Downingstreet by Heath. Cameramen. Heath waving goodbye in the car. Departure by car.
03. Frankfurt: gymnastics performance centre floor gymnast. Exercise on the uneven bars. Coach watched gymnast. Three girls walk side by side through umbauten glass floor in the Center. Gymnastics training of gymnasts. Joint exercises lying on the ground. Training at the Barre. Floor Kürübung. Training on the balance beam. Vault, vault with flap in slow motion. Exercise on the uneven bars in slow motion.
04. Olympic city of Munich City. Towers of the Church of our Lady. Pedestrians in the city. Instant girl side, welcomes young man on the street. Olympic buildings next to the highway. Aerial photographs of the OLYMPIAPARK. Settings of the Olympic stadiums. The Olympic village. Inside of the apartments. Couch and kitchen with edible. Production of plates for the Olympic athletes. Stacks of plates and cups. Filling bowls of above image. Holzhausen: 3 large antenna for satellite broadcast in all over the world. Test the system with check images of before sporting events.
05. Munich: People go through door into printing printing Holzinger - exhibition of naive painting. In printing room Besides printing systems hang pictures on the walls. Naturalistic painting of Sunday of the print shop owner. Book printing press prints. Print shop owner speaks: "as a collector, I came up with the idea to provide the walls of my printer the naive painters, and as you can see, a lovely deal has become for both of us, for the collector and the artist." Like the workers the naïve? Printer address: "Yes definitely, because we have some variety, and you can see not only the bare walls, but also some variety in the pictures." This makes cheerful and happy everything, the whole thing." Flower picture, screen-filling. Printer when cleaning the machine. Various motifs of naive painting.
06. Böblingen: German Championships in the indoor handball: Faust Göppingen - VFL Gummersbach 14:12 goal throw, goal camera. Playback, slow motion. Hansi Schmidt throws goal for Gummersbach, slow motion. Spectators blowing the Horn. Goal throw of Göppingen in slow motion. Older spectator yells enthusiastically open-mouthed with white hair. Gummersbach throws over Tor. Fouls in the penalty area, slow motion. Player is installed. 7 metres-door litter. Two men clap enthusiastically. Göppingen defending and countering quickly. Solo player forward and goal throw. Player is installed. Older excited spectators. Goal throw of Göppingen. Players run after the game on the field.
Heinrich Lübke, the second President of the Federal Republic of Germany is dead. In the Bonn Minster, the representatives of the political life and large parts of the population took farewell from a man who led his high office integer until 1969 and remained faithful to himself all his life.
As a man of the people paid tribute to the deceased before the German Bundestag President Heinemann: "as the son of a shoemaker and small farmers from a village of unknown Heinrich Lübke has become the carriers of highest visting. In wage and consistency of a Verantwortungsuchenden, no effort and effort scouring, itself based on risk and loyalty towards life show up."
In the 10 years from 1959 to 1969, where he held the highest Office of State, Heinrich Lübke campaigned successfully sympathy and confidence for Germany on all continents.
He attended no less than 36 countries. The studied another devoted himself especially the problems of the third world and acquired moral credit through his helpfulness to his own country. His interest was mainly the young Nations.
His friends, even his political opponents appreciated his honesty and his devotion to duty. The country knew him as humble and always friendly President who was always trying to bridge differences and to mediate between the fronts.
Heinrich Lübke had never pushed for the Office of the President. Also in his Bonn time moved back him in his native village in the Sauerland - where he grew up in modest circumstances. Close to the House of his birth, in the cemetery of his hometown, former Federal President Lübke in the small circle was buried, honored as a man who "deserves has made himself to his own country".
London expected Chancellor Willy Brandt for a two-day working visit. Mr. Heath received him in "10 Downing Street", the official residence of the British Prime Minister, it was above all the future tasks of the European economic community to the discussion.
Whether behind closed doors or in the dissolved atmosphere of evening receptions, interlocutors were to agree, that hardly ever burdened with problems the Anglo German relationship was today - a good prerequisite, to confer on the further development of the EEC to the economic and Monetary Union, as well as to the political community.
In the course of the talks, the British Prime Minister stressed Once again that his Government supported always the Ostpolitik of Willy Brandt and will do in the future. In autumn, both Governments To want take part in the Summit in 10 European countries with constructive contributions.
Scenes from an art turn international competition. Audience at the ranks of photographers on the unit and a coach with a critical view. For the girl at the bar: A stopover, a test: hope on Olympic.
There are schoolgirls, 12 to 15 years old, selected from thousands. Gymnasts from which the team is composed of the Federal Republic of Germany for the Olympic Games in Munich.
For weeks, they have committed themselves only sport. In the Frankfurt performance Center of the Deutscher Turner Bund, train them, they cramming their duty after school, and refine their freestyle. 13 girls evening, 10 in the bed need 1/2 who may drink only shower and milk and whose floor routine of the ballet master of the Frankfurt studied opera.
Each new exercise part is a fight against itself: the risk to fail or to inflict pain is great - but each performance is also the chance to be better than the others.
After the low of German gymnasts of the art, it seems to go up again. Although 13 of a German turn miracle are still far away. But her coach dares the optimistic forecast: If all goes well, we reach the 6th place in the team competition in Munich.
Munich to keep Munich--say the Bavarians - and until today they have to doubt it no reason. The Olympic city has retained those serenity in the year of the games, which earned her the title of "World city with a heart". And they can afford, with Bavarian rest games to look forward to: the stages are as good as finished - a Visual adventure, filming and photographing in this architecture.
Already A lot has been written about the concept of this sports architecture. The diversity of ideas, which has transformed a previously barren, flat landscape here in three years is impressive.
Munich wants no monumental games, but the need to feed 12,000 athletes and their carers, forcing to dimensions that are unusual. The athletes live in furniture, which later are the Bundeswehr to available. The pictures on the walls, as well as all other mobile objects can take the memory of Munich the guests home.
In Europe's oldest and largest factory for catering utensils, the production of the system B 1100 is in full swing: the Olympic place, a detail that gives an idea of the magnitude of these games. 10 would be 315,000 porcelain parts for the 20th Olympic games - only the stack of plates times as high as the Tower of Munich.
Prematurely, the 3 large antenna was completed in Raisting, so that transmitted television broadcasts via satellite in the regions of the Atlantic and Indian oceans.
Tested is with reports of past sports events. Its premiere has the antenna on August 26, 1972, when it will broadcast the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games.
Is spoken not only by the Olympic Games in Munich. In Schwabing, art lovers discovered a strange Gallery. Naive painter in the rooms of a printing company. In his youth, the current owner of the printing company wanted to be art painter. He grew up close to the art gallery. But his interest in icons, Hans Holzinger found access to the naturalistic painting of Sunday.
"As a collector I came up with the idea to provide the walls of my printer the naive painters. And as you can see, a lovely deal has become there. "It is worth for us both, the collector and the artist."
The exhibition of the artist can be with an image on every honor which Haq. Thus a remarkable collection of 300 images and for the workers of his printing house was born over the years a colourful and easily change wallpaper. Like the workers the naïve?
"Yes, definitely, we have some variety, you can see not only the bare walls, but it has a bit of variety in the pictures. This makes cheerful and happy that everything, the whole thing."
Holzinger has a fine sense, who feigns naivete to participate in the international boom of naive art.
Certainly not the future belongs to the naive. But they have taken up a respectable place in the international art scene, and are claiming him as long, modern art cannot be understood by a wide audience.
Gate Empire finals at the German Championships in the indoor handball. Two European becoming inspire 5,000 spectators. In the Green Jersey fights against the VFL Gummersbach Faust Göppingen. The jumping massive throw giant Hansi Schmidt ensures mood in the Hall right at the beginning.
Hard, Göppingen Faust pressed the Favorites from Gummersbach. The attacks are considered and quickly. Goalkeeper hangover remains often don't stand a chance.
The game remains fair to the end. The judgment of the referee when fouls in the penalty area is inexorable: 7 meters. In the second half covers the opponent consistently Göppingen, countering with quick Gegenstößen and refined litters.
Goalkeeper has not his best day hangover. And the Gummersbacher defense is spotty. Time and again, unsustainable litters demoralize the German class goalkeeper.
14:12, Göppingen is Faust for the ninth time of German champion. The team from Schwaben in the battle for the European Cup will have now to prove.
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer ; Brandt, Rut ; Brandt, Willy ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Heinemann, Gustav ; Heinemann, Hilda ; Lauritzen, Lauritz ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Scheel, Walter ; Schmidt, Hansi ; Genscher, Hans Dietrich ; Heath, Edward ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Bonn ; Böblingen ; Frankfurt ; London ; Munich ; Raisting
Handball ; Kunstturnen ; München ; Staatsbegräbnis ; Policy ; Olympia Vorbereitungen ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Pedestrian ; News, communications ; Olympics 1972 ; Photographers ; Political events ; Police ; Postal, postal services ; Reviews ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Deaths, funerals ; Gymnastics ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Social events ; Transport: General ; Foreign policy events ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; 01 16 mm project ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator