Deutschlandspiegel 213/1972 31.05.1972
1st Olympic report - Olympic stamp - Olympic hostesses stamp printing machine in the Bundesdruckerei Berlin the printing of postage stamp sheets. Specialist checks with magnifying glass stamp design. Various separations of the brands. Sheets with stamps of the most distinctive buildings of the OLYMPIAPARK. 2nd series with different Olympic disciplines. Different brands, great. Escort-girl: Olympic hostesses at a workout in the fitness centre of the Olympic village. Run band, rowing machine, exercise. Hostesses in costumes go in the Olympic site. Young women speak in different languages (Italian, English, French). Settings of stadiums and facilities. Hostesses speak welcome to the Olympic Games in different languages, great. Silvia Sommerlath, hostesses.
02. Bonn: Ratification of the Eastern treaties in the Bundestag of the Federal Eagle on the front wall of the plenary Assembly Hall, filling, picture shot back, Chamber. Cameramen on grandstand. Walter Scheel in addition to Horst Ehmke and Hans-Dietrich Genscher in conversation with Kurt Georg Kiesinger and Ludwig Erhard. Willy Brandt and Scheel on the Government bench. Rainer Barzel to entering talks with Maida, Strauss. Wehner with whistle upon arrival, laughing. Barzel enters Hall, Brandt's arrival. Young reporter on camera. Members of Parliament for voting. Kai Uwe von Hassel announced the result: "Thus, this Treaty ratification law is adopted." Willy Brandt speaks: "the treaties offer the chance to improve relations to the immediate parties, but also to the whole of the Eastern European States and to expand substantive cooperation with them. And last but not least is Berlin of a better future that city, which has paid for the Division and the cold war like no other in our country face,." Deputies clapping. As a listener, Kai Uwe von hassel in addition to Rainer Barzel, half-close.
03. Berlin: wait people with umbrella Pentecostal travel of the West Berlin to East Berlin behind shut-off bars. Older woman with plastic rain cover kisses visitor from West Berlin. Members embrace. Two young people for the eating of ice cream. Western visitors interviewed Dr. Haese: "What personal wishes you have for more concessions in Berlin?" Young woman: "That we may visit often our parents." Young man: "that all borders would be open, and everyone could go where he wanted." Young man: "well, at best it would be Of course, it also that from the East would come across, but it is already quite good."
04. Oberhausen: short film festival international flags on tall masts before the Festspielhaus. Film cans filling image with labels from around the world: L.T.C. 19, Rue Marius Franay, copy No. 1, Documentary film of India, Viet Nam, Republic of Korea. Film lead in running demonstration machine. Young people in discussion in the foyer of the Festspielhaus. People go into business street of Oberhausen. Photo of the first ironworks of the mining district in Oberhausen. Industrial plants. Steel base in iron and blast furnace workers with protective helmets. Road with traffic lights, in the background industrial plants, in the haze.
05. Hannover Fair crowded highway lane in each direction. Music plays on bridge over highway. People go to the fairgrounds. Music band playing at the Exhibition Centre "The mess is here". Totals of the exhibition centre. Negro big as a exhibition visitor. Construction vehicles. Karl Schiller and the Soviet Ambassador Valentin m Falin looking at Moon rocks. Schiller at the tour of the exhibition. Young girl served the notice, copied over telephone lines. Girl presents the copying machine. Office organisation. Computer technology. Girls To write on computers. Mechanisms. Large excavators. Running recording of the fairgrounds.
06. Stuttgart: football painter Fritz Genkinger Fritz Genkinger is on the Stuttgart-based King Street and moves upwards on escalator. Galgalo in his Studio while painting. On the walls painting by Fußballsportlern, realistic, soccer legs and nail shoes. Various motifs. Fritz Genkinger, close-up while painting.
07. Hamburg: farewell game Uwe Seeler - HSV - world eleven Uwe Seeler with the teams at the entrance to the stadium. Cameramen and photographers. Game. Seeler at the ball. Shot on goal the world XI by triple artist George West from England. Viewers filling picture. Seeler scores 11-metre goal. Seeler in playing. Run, slow motion. Shot on goal Seeler. Audience clapping, filling the screen. Eusebio, Benefica Lisbon, in scoring. Young viewers behind bars. End of the game. Seeler is square and is surrounded by fans and is worn on the shoulders.
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer ; Brandt, Willy ; Ehmke, Horst ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Mischnik, Wolfgang ; Scheel, Walter ; Schiller, Karl ; Strauß, Franz Josef ; Wehner, Herbert ; Seeler, Uwe ; Falin ; Genkinger, Fritz ; Genscher, Hans Dietrich ; Haese, Jürgen ; Kiesinger, Kurt Georg ; Eusebio ; West, George
Olympiadorf ; stamps ; Kurzfilm ; Policy ; Industrie-Messe (Hannover) ; Olympia Vorbereitungen ; Bundesdruckerei ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; DDR ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Industry ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; festivals ; filmmaking ; Football ; Pedestrian ; Musical events ; Olympics 1972 ; Pacts ; Photographers ; Political events ; Rain ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Gymnastics ; Art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Transport: General ; Contracts ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Oberhausen ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 58/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 593/1961
Welt im Film 338/1951
Der Abschied der Nürnberger Postillione 1921
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 363/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 469/1959