Deutschlandspiegel 218/1972 31.10.1972
01 Kiel: Windjammer - parade on the Baltic Sea tall ships off the coast. Fixed a bug of windjammer, great. Inclusion of sprayed water board a bug while driving. Officer aboard the Gorch Fock with mouthpiece. Cadets climbing the shrouds and set sail. Windjammer parade. Heinemann and Stoltenberg as a spectator, half-close. Monument in Laboe. Tall ships and escorts.
02. journalists in Bonn newspaper headlines from around the world are put together: Le Soleil, Le Monde, the times, France Soir, financial times, Herald Tribune, daily Express, il tempo, De Telegraaf, the Daily Telegraph, the guardian, ProGres. Foreign correspondents. Ahlers, half close, spokesman in the conversation. Aerial view of Bonn. Gardeners planting Geraniums. Balloon seconded high-rise. The Federal House. Rhine steamer passes in the foreground. Two old ladies stand next to the car. Motorcycle escort driving with headlights through the old town of Bonn. Rotating Mercedes - big wheel. Message Center with telephones and Teleprinters. Hand puts butts in ashtrays, large. The press centre. United States - correspondent at the typewriter with a pipe in the mouth sits in work rooms. From coffee maker, coffee cup drips. Hungarian journalist on telephone and typewriter. Photo of the journalists in Viet Nam. His newspaper - official newspaper of the Hungarian Socialist Workers Party. Floor of the press center with many doors. African journalist from Senegal in Office in his apartment writes on a typewriter. Press correspondents on press box in the Bundestag. Meeting at the table. Hobby employment of journalists. He carves wooden statues. Correspondents on standing party. Office of Pravda and TASS. Rüdiger von Wechmar in conversation, great. The French correspondent Office. Journalist sits at a desk covered with paper, young Secretary in the foreground. Walter Scheel in conversation with journalist. Konrad Ahlers on press conference: "I would like to keep but the following. Should this be the case, so the Federal Republic will not not allow this fact."
03. Berlin: Walter-Gropius school - school Memorial Church. Modern residential high-rise blocks. Young people in the work room of school cutting of plastic foil. Pan building and schoolyard of Walter - Gropius - school. Pre-school education. Children play with colorful stones. Child's face., girl with short dark bangs, full image. Fourth grade girls sit at desks and learn writing typing. Language teaching in the language laboratory. Teachers and students with headphones. Educators in the preparation of teaching with computers. Discussion between young and older educators. Schoolchildren are out of school.
04. Kronach and Wittenberg: Lukas Cranach portrait of Lukas Cranach, painted by Albrecht Dürer. Cranach images, Biblical motifs, Virgin Mary and Jesus. Birthplace of Kronach and birthplace. Man photographed with camera with hat. Houses on the River in Wittenberge. Cranach - painting. Women's faces. Luther - portraits. Adam and Eve (Act.).
05. Hockenheimring: Race the formula II and Super V parking lot full of cars, caravans and tents. World Champion Fittipaldi, Brazil in conversation, half-close. Young woman painting the lips themselves and sees in car mirror. Fittitpaldi with helmet racing Lotus. Start. Cornering. Spectator sports hat, great. Emerson Fittipaldi drives on the box. It leads Tim Schenking, Australia. Spectator with long blonde hair and big sunglasses. Trying to get ahead of Fittipaldi, retires but with engine failure. Steaming car is next to the slope. Formula Super Vau: prepare the car driver. VW - engine is used. Driver puts on helmet. Spectator puts on sunglasses. Car roll to start. Cars in the race. Drivers come off from the car and drives on site, but comes back. Manfred Schurti, Liechtenstein, leads. Schurti loses the leadership, but repeated it by overtaking. Before the target is Kapse, Austria, front and WINS. Kapse beckons with wreath. Overall, Manfred Schurti receives the trophy.
Persons in the Film
Hockenheimring ; Bildung ; Berlin ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Children ; motor sports ; News, communications ; Police ; Press, press conferences ; Smoking ; Shipping ; Schools, training ; Sailing ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Surfing ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Jobs ; Gastronomy ; Bonn (Bundeshauptstadt) ; Kieler Bucht ; Presse ; 01 16 mm project ; Sports honors ; Surfing ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 51/1946
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 734/1964
El Mundo al Instante 1134/1987
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 746/1964
Welt im Bild 170/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 978/1968