Deutschlandspiegel 223/1973 27.03.1973
01 Oberstdorf: ski jumping several Skijumpers slow motion. The Obersdorfer Hill. Ski jumpers at the jump from below photographed after take-off. Start and jump by Karel Kodesjka, CSSR (3.). Walter Steiner, Switzerland, jump (2.). Hans-Georg Aschenbach, DDR, (1.). Bad landings and crashes. Crack of the Japanese Takao Ito, page blast drives him from the flight path and he crashes sideways on the track. Different jumpers and landings.
02. Helsinki: Conference on Disarmament the Dipoli Congress Centre. Sentry in front of the House. Conference room seating of the representatives from the FRG and the GDR. Car ancestor. Conference participants enter the House. The head of the German delegation Dr. Guido Brunner: "we To want the relaxation process on broad-based advance. We now take the step from the relaxation of each State to total relaxation between West and East. It comes that even citizens have some of this process. It comes that the human contacts be improved and that creates more security. And we must now advance the patient work. We have to convince the other side that no one should remember to replace the system of the other, it only comes to establish a better condition for the people of Europe into West and East."
03. Beirut: Exhibition "German graphics of the present" cityscape Beirut with road transport. Visitors to the exhibition. The German Ambassador and the Lebanese Minister of education at the opening. Various graphics. Transformer - recordings, from 1950 to the present day.
4 Wolfsburg: VW's environmental drive on road. VW - factory. Cars on the Assembly line. Workers at Assembly. Sailing boats at sea, in the background industry - chimneys. Waste incineration plant. Great control panel. Gripper transport waste. Removal of the combustion product odorless slag. Slag is poured on the wagon. Laboratory tests of water contaminated by industrial waste. Wastewater treatment plant for cleaning process.
05. Berlin pubs colorful dots in the image be in focus to neon signs At night. Neon signs 3 bears - beer - brewery. Zille bars: people sitting in lounge. Waiter brings beer. Old fashioned living room atmosphere. With hanging lamps and Zille - pictures on the walls. Jule hammer Gallery In the Europa - Center: drinks at bar, pictures hanging on the walls. Market restaurant Junk: people sitting on a long wooden table, kitsch - facilities. Street coffee: on the Kurfürstendamm. Young man drinking beer. Guests sit on chairs on the street. Pan across the Memorial Church. Restaurant sign 1755. The Berlin Museum with the white beer Hall: Buffet built in. People sit at long tables.
06. Hanover: Schloss Herrenhausen Gardens of the Castle. Young man with a flute of Parzival group goes through the garden. Cellist, flautist and violinist play in addition to bronze statues from fountain. Music Group plays before Schloss Herrenhausen. Aerialphotography of the castle with the large water fountain. Lake with fountain. Walkers. Young mothers with strollers in the Park. Figures. Fixed: Music and theatre in Herrenhausen: dancing couple dances. Headlights. Ballet dancer. Fireworks.
Persons in the Film
Skifliegen; Automobilproduktion; Policy; Konferenz für Sicherheit und Zusammenarbeit in Europa (KSZE); Schloss Herrenhausen (Hannover); Sachindex Wochenschauen; Industry; Fireworks; Research; Leisure, recreation; Musical events; Night; Political events; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Townscapes: Asia; Townscapes: Germany; Dance; Technology; environmental protection, pollution; Buildings; automotive engineering, automotive; Art; Holiday; Water; Science; Jobs; Exhibitions; Gastronomy; Kneipe; Ausstellung; 01 16 mm project; Industrial; Technology; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 65/1946
Welt im Film 132/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 249/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 65/1951
Welt im Bild 92/1954
Reichskanzler Graf Hertling im Großen Hauptquartier