Deutschlandspiegel 224/1973 1973
01 Wiesbaden: Federal Criminal Police Office Angel with a trumpet-blowing. Thumbprint is taken off, great. Pointer to the meter fails, great. Long shot of the city of Wiesbaden. The Federal Criminal Police Office. Men with earphones listening to radio messages. Fingerprint file. Weapons. Red stop sign of police, great. Traffic control of police checked motorists. Person wanted: Husband scrolls in the mug book. Penalty card. Computers store data of the delinquent. Computer investigation: Airplane flying over Frankfurt/Main airport. Travelers with luggage, among them Hans-Jürgen Börner, go to passport control. Börner presenting passport. Official sets the pass under the TV screen. In the next room, police officer passes data from the computer monitor. Back of Wiesbaden takes place in less than 10 seconds. Arrest. Handcuffs are applied. Börner goes with handcuffs alongside police officers.
02. Brandt in Yugoslavia Belgrade city pictures. Willy Brandt on the Conference table in addition to Rüdiger von Wechmar. In the Park of friendship, planting and watering Brandt Kamau tree. Josip Broz Tito and Tito, Deepak, great. Cruising ship. Tito Brandt is located on Pier. Sandrine Tito Rut Brandt presented flowers. Brandt goes next to Josip Tito. Behind them Rut Brandt and Sandrine Tito. Tito controls car, beside him Brandt sits Rut Brandt and Sandrine Tito on the rear seats. Call Tito - Brandt. Rut Brandt in conversation with Deepak Tito, great.
03. construction of the Eider at the inauguration of the barrier is Gerhard Stoltenberg: "with the Eider - barrage we passed today the most important piece of our master plan [...] Our thoughts go 16 and 17 February 1962, when the heavy storm surge threatened the Elbe marshes, Nordfriesland and Dithmarschen today at the North Sea back to that. Broken and half-destroyed levees. We realized then that we escaped only by a whisker of a serious disaster, a worse fate than our neighbouring city Hamburg." Flood pictures from the year 1962. The construction site at the Eider estuary to coastal protection. Artificial construction on the water. Construction of a dam, a barrier and a lock. Aerial view of the construction site. The new dam of the river Eider. Ships sail into the sheath. Aerial view of coastal towns.
04. Cologne: Exhibition of Emil Nolde self-portrait Emil Nolde (1917). Photo of Emil Nolde. Various paintings, screen-filling. Flowers, North Frisian landscape. Visitors to the exhibition of Cologne of the most important representative of expressionism. Different viewers, big, young bearded man, great.
05. Hamburg: Alster - webbed the Alster - webbed alternating with swimmer cut. The roof of the swimming pool, swimming pools and a diving Tower. Heating pipes. Ozone - water - treatment plant. Rear derailleur. Float in the pool. High diver and Tower jumper during the jump. Shooting under water after immersion and re-emergence.
06. Böblingen: table tennis. Top-ranking 12 eyes in face of spectator back and forth, go big. Audience, great. Judges in addition to table during the game. Different players in game scenes at table tennis. Total of sports hall with many table tennis tables. Excerpts from the game of Favorites Bengtsson, Sweden, against Eberhard SCHÖLER. Some slow motion - pictures. Schöler WINS with 3:0 handshake of the players and of the judge after the game.
Persons in the Film
Maler; Schwimmbad; table tennis; Bundeskriminalamt; Eiderdamm (Schleswig - Holstein); Sachindex Wochenschauen; Political events; Police; Reviews; Swimming; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Germany; Townscapes: Europe; Technology; diving; Buildings; Art; People; Foreign policy events; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; aerial photographs; Exhibitions; construction; State visit; 01 16 mm project; Technology; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 921/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 426/1958
Welt im Film 143/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 603/1961