01 Wiesbaden: Federal Criminal Police Office Angel with a trumpet-blowing. Thumbprint is taken off, great. Pointer to the meter fails, great. Long shot of the city of Wiesbaden. The Federal Criminal Police Office. Men with earphones listening to radio messages. Fingerprint file. Weapons. Red stop sign of police, great. Traffic control of police checked motorists. Person wanted: Husband scrolls in the mug book. Penalty card. Computers store data of the delinquent. Computer investigation: Airplane flying over Frankfurt/Main airport. Travelers with luggage, among them Hans-Jürgen Börner, go to passport control. Börner presenting passport. Official sets the pass under the TV screen. In the next room, police officer passes data from the computer monitor. Back of Wiesbaden takes place in less than 10 seconds. Arrest. Handcuffs are applied. Börner goes with handcuffs alongside police officers.
02. Brandt in Yugoslavia Belgrade city pictures. Willy Brandt on the Conference table in addition to Rüdiger von Wechmar. In the Park of friendship, planting and watering Brandt Kamau tree. Josip Broz Tito and Tito, Deepak, great. Cruising ship. Tito Brandt is located on Pier. Sandrine Tito Rut Brandt presented flowers. Brandt goes next to Josip Tito. Behind them Rut Brandt and Sandrine Tito. Tito controls car, beside him Brandt sits Rut Brandt and Sandrine Tito on the rear seats. Call Tito - Brandt. Rut Brandt in conversation with Deepak Tito, great.
03. construction of the Eider at the inauguration of the barrier is Gerhard Stoltenberg: "with the Eider - barrage we passed today the most important piece of our master plan [...] Our thoughts go 16 and 17 February 1962, when the heavy storm surge threatened the Elbe marshes, Nordfriesland and Dithmarschen today at the North Sea back to that. Broken and half-destroyed levees. We realized then that we escaped only by a whisker of a serious disaster, a worse fate than our neighbouring city Hamburg." Flood pictures from the year 1962. The construction site at the Eider estuary to coastal protection. Artificial construction on the water. Construction of a dam, a barrier and a lock. Aerial view of the construction site. The new dam of the river Eider. Ships sail into the sheath. Aerial view of coastal towns.
04. Cologne: Exhibition of Emil Nolde self-portrait Emil Nolde (1917). Photo of Emil Nolde. Various paintings, screen-filling. Flowers, North Frisian landscape. Visitors to the exhibition of Cologne of the most important representative of expressionism. Different viewers, big, young bearded man, great.
05. Hamburg: Alster - webbed the Alster - webbed alternating with swimmer cut. The roof of the swimming pool, swimming pools and a diving Tower. Heating pipes. Ozone - water - treatment plant. Rear derailleur. Float in the pool. High diver and Tower jumper during the jump. Shooting under water after immersion and re-emergence.
06. Böblingen: table tennis. Top-ranking 12 eyes in face of spectator back and forth, go big. Audience, great. Judges in addition to table during the game. Different players in game scenes at table tennis. Total of sports hall with many table tennis tables. Excerpts from the game of Favorites Bengtsson, Sweden, against Eberhard SCHÖLER. Some slow motion - pictures. Schöler WINS with 3:0 handshake of the players and of the judge after the game.
Popular spa town and dreaded Centre of combating crime in Germany: Wiesbaden on the Rhine since 1951 seat of the Federal Criminal Police Office.
Around 2,000 officials worry here - in addition to the police of the Federal States - for the security of German citizens. The identification of offenders with the help of the fingerprint and other methods of reconnaissance work through their combination with electronic data processing systems are today much more effective than in the past.
To demonstrate a sample from the person wanted.
The usual tools: search book and punishment thereof.
Enlightenment ratio less than 50 percent, enlightenment period at least three weeks. Today, only 6 computer-data boxes save the knowledge that acts by the Federal Criminal Police Office. A central computer takes All the time current facts, releases them after seconds on request of 500 branches. The programming unit sits in the Federal Criminal Police Office. The investigation request here stored in the computer. An experiment of Germany mirror editorial staff should verify the effectiveness of the computer investigation.
Frankfurt Airport an employee provided his personal data as the game material. The supposed offence: Violation of the obligation to pay maintenance.
Passport control: the officials checked the passport validity, then he places him in front of a television camera.
In the next room, a police officer transmits the personal data from the monitor into the computer. Requests, in Wiesbaden, whether against something exists. In less than 10 seconds, the response will be from Wiesbaden, Germany: b is to arrest.
Belgrade - capital of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, with 1.2 million inhabitants of the political and cultural center of much peoples State, first stop on the official four day tour of the German Chancellor to Yugoslavia. For the first time, a Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany visited the Balkan country with Willy Brandt. A gesture on the edge of the great policy: Chancellor Brandt planted a cedar, a sign of good relations between Germans and Yugoslavs "Friendship Park": 1968 lived 100,000 Yugoslav guest workers in Germany, today there are 500.000. already 1968 800,000 German tourists travelled to Yugoslavia, 1972, there were nearly 1.5 million.
The comprehensive exchange of views, the Chancellor Brandt led on current international and bilateral issues with President Tito and the Yugoslav Prime Minister Bijedic, found broad agreement on many points. The issues of relaxation and security in Europe were at the Center. For the relationship of the two countries, it is important that the visit of the German Chancellor is a long-term and comprehensive cooperation in economic and other areas was agreed.
Still, the nearly 81 former partisans Marshal controls his car himself. For almost 30 years, Tito has led with his authority of Yugoslavia by all foreign and domestic political storms.
Until 1968 the Federal Republic and Yugoslavia had resumed diplomatic relations after a 10-year hiatus. With great pleasure as it was called, Tito accepted the invitation for a return visit to the Federal Republic of Germany after Willy Brandt's visit.
Schleswig Holstein Prime Minister Stoltenberg at a ceremony at the German North Sea coast: "with the Eider dam barrage, we passed the most important piece of our general plan"Dyke reinforcement, Dyke shortening and coastal protection", his determination today, our thoughts go to the North Sea back to that 16 and 17 February 1962, when the heavy storm surge threatened the Elbe marshes, Nordfriesland and Dithmarschen. Broken and half-destroyed levees. We realized then that we escaped only by a whisker of a serious disaster, a worse fate than our neighbouring city Hamburg."
The land from storm surges to reality - for the inhabitants of the West coast of Schleswig-Holstein was the centuries old request - secure.
1967 one of the largest European coastal protection projects started before the Eider estuary with the construction. 6 years material and machines help bridge on the artificially heaped on site were installed. The five-kilometre long structure with lock, dam and barrage cost 170 million marks.
The new dam protects approximately 200,000 hectares of land against floods and he makes free - as the experts hope - again also the strong shoaled Eider.
40 million cubic meters of silt were a busy shipping Street - only about one-tenth of its width SCM - times of the Vikings. The sheath enables vessel traffic at low and high tide. Coastal residents hope the Eider dam except security also profit: the largest holiday resort on the North Sea is to be in his protection.
A self portrait, 1917 Emil Nolde, one of the most important representatives of expressionism in Germany. 1867 born in the village Nolde at the German Danish border North Frisia, where he built his Studio as Emil Hansen, died 1956 in Seebüll,.
Nolde is considered, like no other, painter of the "northern area". Most of his paintings are characterized by the landscape of his Frisian homeland.
The Wallraf-Richartz-Museum in Cologne was now the largest Nolde exhibition of the last two decades: some 350 pictures with an estimate of a total of 50 million marks.
Loans came from all over the world.
Around 1908, Nolde took his expressive color. One of his colleagues told: If the inspiration grabbed him, he has discarded his brush, dipped his old time rag in the colors and Herum wiped in blessed noise on the screen. Nahuel pictures were seen also from the perspective of technical tradition, informal and primitive. The craft was neglected, inner expression - the hallmark of all Expressionists - was it all.
The great French Cézanne, Gauguin and van Gogh were the "icebreaker" for a new art development for Nolde. in 1908 he wrote: "you have ruled out all old action items and it is only possible to create an art Which one can be placed next to the old great art."
The exhibition in Cologne made it clear: Nolde has helped.
The roof of Hamburg: as a hyperbolic paraboloid with 112 meters span a sensation for architects - with 60,000 cubic feet of air over a 50 m pool for Hamburg's water rats the "largest indoor swimming pool of the Federal Republic" - their "swim Opera". 4 1/2 years her correct name, was built at the Alster lake swimming pool, that is. The construction cost about 32 million marks. During the installation of the swimming pool equipment, Hamburg's waterworks did pioneering work. An ozone water treatment system eliminates the chlorine. For the power plant and the substation, the builders invested technical inventory that would meet the needs of 300,000 city inhabitants.
The Alster swimming pool is a multi purpose pool: for less than 1,000 bathers or for a dozen performance swimmers.
Once a hamburger at the Olympic Games has a medal erschwommen. With the new Hall, which could be different.
Germany's table tennis fans had the opportunity to learn a lot with the small white celluloid ball in the artistic handling. A few days before the World Championships in the Yugoslavian Sarajevo the best table tennis players in Europe in Böblingen near Stuttgart to the rankings tournament met "top 12". The 20 year-old Swede Bengtson, who lost the World Championship title in singles and won in the doubles, in Sarajevo was favorite in Böblingen, fight everyone against everyone. His ball duels among the highlights of the leaderboard tournament with the German Eberhard SCHÖLER.
The 32 SCHÖLER is still one of the best defensive players in the world. Rarely Bengtson, who fear taught the ball artists from Asia with his aggressive attack play itself, so far could beat him on a tournament.
Also in Böblingen, Bengtson loses the first two sets. In the third, Saeed leads start always with some points.
Penultimate ball change, Bengtson brings his last point. Saeed but was allowed to leave celebrate themselves. He beat the Favorites and tournament winner of Böblingen 3-0.