Deutschlandspiegel 225/1973 1973
1 Hamburg: Jil Sander boutique Jil Sander, starting from the front, great. Jil Sander enters their boutique in Pöseldorf and shows different fashions. Jil Sander is sitting at desk and designing models of her collection. Comment by Jil Sander: "the idea of the red thread that runs through my collection, I would with understatement' rewrite." Simple, but then with first-class materials, fantastic accessories, down to the last detail worked through. The most important moment is that my models are designed according to a modular system, which means that the customer not season after season newly must dress up. For example certain basic colors that I am raising again in other material and design, I use in my collections. Fashion in my opinion should never be covering, but she must work with out the personality and stress." Driving record Alster Park. Jil Sander goes on the banks of the Alster. Young people in front of the shop window in Pöseldorf. Close-up of Jil Sander with Red Hat.
02. Willy Brandt when Nixon in the United States - Leonid Breschnew in Germany car with German and US - reverses stander. Willy Brandt gets out of car and is welcomed by Richard M. Nixon. Leonid Breschnew comes down stairs and is welcomed by Brandt. Reporters outside the White House wrestle with Richard Nixon and Willy Brandt. Nixon immediately next to Brandt. A round of talks with Nixon and Brandt Nahr. Willy Brandt speaks before the National Press Club (voice-over English to speakers). Brezhnev and Brandt step out front of the stand. Shut-off cops push back people. Children give flowers to Brezhnev. Police - motorcycle escort drives against wagon train. The Petersberg. Is blowing the Soviet flag on the roof of the hotel Petersberg. Mercedes runs from outside the hotel. Brezhnev and Brandt after arrival at the hotel Petersberg in conversation with journalists. Brezhnev - Brandt, large meeting. Reception: Brezhnev, Brandt, Rut Brandt and monitoring enter Hall. Brezhnev converses with Rut Brandt. Brezhnev converses with Helmut Schmidt. Contract signed by Brezhnev, Brandt and Scheel, Gromyko. (Agreement on economic, technical and cultural cooperation and common air traffic.)
03. Hanover: Industriemesse aerial view of the fairgrounds. Minister of Economic Affairs Friderichs during the tour of the fairgrounds. Exhibits. Modern self-propelled carriages go, modern locomotive construction vehicles. Model of the safety car it - VW. Young woman sits in the car with soft padded fittings. Safety belt closes automatically. 73. modern forms of industrial red telephone, modern lighting fixtures, Leica. Film camera, glasses. Asian visitors.
04. Berlin: chimney sweep chimney sweep Get up roof and chimney cleaning. Airplane flies past next to him. View from above the rooftops of Berlin. Cityscape of high-rise buildings of the Märkischer district (Märkisches district). Chimney sweep with thermometers to modern fireplace. Chimney sweep knocks on window and writes date of his coming to your doorstep. Dog barks out window. Old tenements. The Charlottenburg Castle. Chimney sweep on the roof of the Castle and of the Reichstag building. Chimney sweep congratulates newlyweds before the registry office. Chimney sweep sits on the edge of a high chimney, look over Berlin, and breakfast. Panoramic view over the rooftops of Berlin.
05. Nurburgring: race of the Interserie - Turbo Porsche racing cars of the inter-series into the race from the front. Willi Kauhusen, driver of a Turbo - Porsche sitting in the race car and talks about the race characteristics of the car: "the car has so enormous acceleration values. It accelerates from 0 to 100 in 2.2 seconds, from 0 to 200 in 5.4 and from 0 to 300 in 11.1 seconds." Engine of the Turbo - Porsche. The 1973 Interserie races. It leads the yellow Turbo - also on Turbo - Porsche Porsche by Willi Kahusen before the Finns Kinnunen. Settings during the race. Kauhusen WINS and receives Siegerkranz by Transport Minister Lauritz Lauritzen. Kauhusen greets with winner's trophy.
Persons in the Film
Nürburgring ; Policy ; Industrie-Messe (Hannover) ; Schornsteinfeger ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Domestic events ; Children ; Flags ; motor sports ; Political events ; Police ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; Townscapes: Germany ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Social events ; Foreign policy events ; civil service ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; Modedesigner ; 01 16 mm project ; Sports honors ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 180/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 937/1968
Das unvolkommene Paradies
Der 85. Geburtstag des Bundeskanzlers
Welt im Film 59/1946
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 752/1964