Deutschlandspiegel 226/1973 27.06.1973
1 Frankfurt: cycling around the Henninger Tower bicycle - street riders in the streets of Frankfurt. A motorcyclist leads at the top of the field. Cyclists, sideways, large. The cyclists in the race on Taunusstraßen. Spectators waving to the athletes. Alfred Gaida and Karl - Heinz Muddemann from the German ha-ro-racing stable laterally, side by side, lead the field. Cyclists in addition to vehicle. Face of a bicycle racer, strained, great. Pan Henninger Tower. The Belgian of Pintens sails as the winner finish line, hands-free, with arms raised. Among the spectators of Hans-Dietrich Genscher, smacking. Second Jürgen Tschann, Germany. Award ceremony with Genscher. Pintens receives Golden wreath.
02. Scheel in the Middle East (Egypt, Jordan, Libya) dome of aircraft when flying over snow-capped mountains. Close-up of Walter Scheel in the plane, put on glasses. Aerial image from plane on Earth. Camel riders pyramid. Cairo: Walter Scheel walking alongside Anwar el Sadat in conversation, half-close. Sadat, Scheel, big, big. Amman: Comparing sitting, swing, King Hussein and wife, Walter Scheel and Mildred Scheel. Helicopter lands. Scheel's getting out. Tour of the development project, construction of the Talal - dam. Scheel in an interview with the Jordanian Prime Minister.
03. Brandt in Israel Lod airport. Brandt goes down stairs. Golda Meir welcomed Willy Brandt. Military band plays the German national anthem. As a listener standing Brandt apart from Golda Meir and accompaniment. Brandt at wreath-laying ceremony at the Memorial to the victims of the Holocaust, Yad Vashem. Brandt goes next to Golda Meir, the cigarette in the hand holds a feast in the Israeli Parliament. Brandt Meir at the table sitting next to Golden. Brandt visited Kibbutz on the sea of Galilee. Dinner with the inhabitants of the kibbutz. Brandt in addition to Rabbi visiting holy sites in Jerusalem. The Weitz man Institute. Awarded the honorary doctorate to Brandt. Close-up of Brandt, close-up Golden Meir.
04. Hallig Nordstrandisch Moor flying Seagull. The island, surrounded by sea, with thatched houses. Hallig road cyclist. Cruising ship to the Hallig. Post is taken and passed. Stone banks of the Hallig of waves plays. Hallig farmers during the digging of graves and build ramparts against the flood. Flock of sheep and cows graze. Children to ride on the bicycle to school. The teacher turns on the generators before the lessons in the room. Geography lesson actuality. Blond boy faces map. Smaller girl ponders storybook and reads aloud. The sea with sunset evening sky.
05. Luigi Colani, German top designers burning wax candles in chandeliers. Luigi Colani, great drawing of drafts. Wasserschloss Harken rotten at Münster. Modern plastic chairs, tables and car body in the Park. Utopian future models of the world of tomorrow. Round plastic towers. Human form in district (all the movements occur in the district.) Design of audiovisual remote studios and a typewriter Chair. Glider design. Man and machine as a unit. Motorcycle riders on motorcycle, car bodies and aircraft. His employees in the work area. Plastic children chairs mesh stacked game Chair and room chairs. Colani with friends on wide upholstered furniture lying in the interview. Greyhounds, Rosenthal coffee service. -Colani design. Design of plastic - eights for the Olympic Games. Colani in addition to his fashion-top model from Singapore while viewing fashion designs. Bust of old Fritz and television phone booth for the year 2000.
06. Berlin: Football Germany - Brazil 0-1 the Olympic Stadium, total, with spectators. Germany storms with wingers. Flank to the Center will be intercepted. Viewers films with camera, great. Slow-motion game scenes. German player with good fault action. Foul on two German players. Müller and other players down. Game in front of the Brazilian goal. Laughing audience, great. The Brazilian coach Zagallo. Floodlight. Goalkeeper parade. Coach Saeed and the substitute players on the bench. The Brazilian goalkeeper keeps ball. Franz Beckenbauer shoots past free-kick at the gate. Viewers filling picture. Sudden thrust of Brazilians and scoring. Maier resigned in front of the gate. The Brazilian players embrace. German players before the Brazilian goal. A young spectator with sunglasses and large bright hat, great face.
Persons in the Film
Beckenbauer, Franz; Brandt, Willy; Hussein von Jordanien; Meir, Golda; Scheel, Walter; Gaida, Alfred; Müller, Gerd; Pintens; Schön, Helmut; Zagallo; Colani, Luigi; Genscher, Hans Dietrich; Sadat, Jehan; Maier, Sepp; Muddemann, Karl Heinz; Tschann, Jürgen
Radrennen; Design; Policy; Hallig; Sachindex Wochenschauen; Honors; Children; development aid; Football; cycling; Schools, training; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; mood pictures; Animals (except dogs); wreath stoppages; Art; Landscapes; Military; Social events; Foreign policy events; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Jobs; aerial photographs; 01 16 mm project; Military; Sports honors; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 926/1967
Welt im Bild 37/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 238/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1004/1969