Deutschlandspiegel 227/1973 24.07.1973
01 Stuttgart: German gymnastics Festival symbol of the event Stuttgart 73 image filling. Camera trip. Young gymnasts and gymnasts on Lawn handshake rollover and Salto. Crowds in the streets of Stuttgart. Turner Chapel plays. Turner on the devices in the competition in the Hall. Eberhard Gienger at Reckübung, some slow motion. Applause for his Tsukuhara departure. He we winner in the twelve fight. Mass demonstrations in Stadium. Wheel gymnasts, box - and horse jumping, gymnastics. Veterans gymnastics parallel bars, ball gymnastics, trampoline jumping, stretching Turner. Moving the Turner Chapel, flag group, gymnasts, Fahnenschwingerinnen. The official gallery of Minister Ehmke.
02. Berlin: Congress of the Unidol Commission (United Nations Organization for industrial development) the UN building in New York. UN Assembly. Gedächtniskirche Berlin and Kurfürstendamm with traffic. UN flag blows in house. In the meeting room at the front of the UN flag between the German and the Berlin flag. Participants from all over the world on city tour bus. Passing on wall border and the Brandenburg Gate. Boat trip on the Wannsee. Theme of the Congress: establishment of a Research Institute for technology in the developing countries in Berlin. Several speakers of the Congress, o-ton: "... to build a more human world."
03. Munich: Ibra 73 - philatelic exhibition buildings of Munich and rendering on stamps: the Bavaria statue, the residence, the Propylaea. Stagecoach in Exhibition Hall. Guards to protect of the values of stamps in the exhibition. Stamp sheets. Issuing postal authorities from 124 countries and private collectors. Value: 50 million. The 1 penny brand from Great Britain. 1. stamp of the world (1840). Various valuable exhibits. Original sheet of 1 Cruiser brand from Bavaria (not for sale in 1860). The first German stamp, the black one from Bavaria.
04. industry Berlin Siemens: Siemens town from above. Industrial site. Siemens factory. Transformers. Welder with face shield. Construction of the largest generators in the world. Manufacture of special cables. AEG-Telefunken: women in factory at long tables for precision work (radio and tape recorders, telephones). Company form: Largest magnetic head manufacturer in Europe. Commencement of driving on modern factory building over. Workers at workplaces. Winding solenoid coils. Workers at a machine. AEG's Research Department: trials with drive units for the transport of tomorrow. Production of linear motors to drive Ropeways. Workers inside the plant. Moving S-Bahn in Berlin.
05. Yara white Quartet: Gypsy music green leaf floating on the Lake. Violin bow on strings, great. Musicians with instruments go next to Lake, her image is reflected in the water. Small dam and water mill wheel spinning. Restaurant with tables outdoors and chairs to the play the musician Gypsy tunes, guitars, bass and violin. The musicians go on dirt road between meadows.
Persons in the Film
Jazz ; Turnfest ; stamps ; Vereinte Nationen (UN) ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Industry ; development aid ; Flags ; Musical events ; Political events ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Animals (except dogs) ; Gymnastics ; UN ; Buildings ; Transport: General ; Water ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 265/1955
Welt im Film 262/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 663/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 851/1966
Welt im Film 222/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 414/1958