Deutschlandspiegel 228/1973 1973
01 Kieler Woche 1973 sailboats half at the Kiel fjord. Regatta of the Flying Dutchman with the winner of Uli Libor, Hamburg. Double hull boat (catamaran) tornado on land. Boat will be allowed to water. Regatta, boat is m wind and depends on high out of the water. Moving diagonally lying double hull boat. 470 dinghy ashore. The 470 dinghy regatta. Waving colourful spinnaker of small plastic boats. Turning manoeuvres. Uwe Beckmann in the boat Eumel (3).
(02. China report a) 1 Chinese Ambassador Wang Yu-TIEN in Bonn. Wang Yu-Tien comes down stairs and is welcomed. Presentation of bouquets in plastic sleeves to the wife of the Ambassador. Wang Yu-Tien speaks before microphones after arrival. Villa Hammerschmidt is asphalted and presents. Drive motorcycle escort and Mercedes cars. Car blow opens. Wang Yu-TIEN and wife get out of car. Wang Yu-Tien greets front entrance. In the Villa Hammerschmidt Heinemann in addition to Wang Yu-TIEN, after presentation of the certification letter. Handshake. Press photographers. Chinese stand on car, great. Wife of the Ambassador enters. Wang Yu-Tien is raised next to the car. (B) Walter Scheel in China. Small stand with German and Chinese flag on the table. Scheel and the Chinese Foreign Minister Chi Peng-fei will sign the final communiqué. Walter Scheel and delegation members. Prime Minister Tschu En lai, half-close. Welcoming of guests. The great wall of China with visitors. European photographs. Scheel on great wall of China, half-close. (c) Chinese merchant in Hamburg. Shanghai freighter at Skeppsbron. Loading barrels and bags with crane. Chinese sailors on board.
03. Berlin: Kurfürstendamm street scene Kurfürstendammm, in the background font Berlin. Aerial view of Kurfürstendamm. The Kurfürstendamm during the day and At night. People sit in front of outdoor Café. Seller in red ärmellosem shirt sitting at a table on the street and hammered silver jewelry. A young girl with blond long hair and tight sweaters. Two young girls drink with a straw in a glass of Berliner Weiße. Young man spread sheet. Young couple moves hochrädrigen carts with fluffy dog. Kurfürstendamm driving scenes. The façades of the houses. Kranzler. Waitress hitpoints distributed and is available at the table. Fashion boutiques. Young man is mannequin in front of the shop. Demonstrators parade with banners for expanding the democratic rights of all staff - Lehrmittelfreiheit. Traffic jams. Demonstrators in bicycle column. Bus with inscription Berlin waxworks. Wax Museum with horror form. Art Galerie Pels-Leusden. The theatre at the Kurfürstendamm. Excerpt from theatrical performance. Colorful advertisements and car headlights light points are clear. Guests in the restaurant. Waiter goes between tables with beer Stein. Dance theme restaurant. Green footbridge, great.
04. Kassel: Henschel locomotive passing wheels of locomotive. E locomotive is running in the background, Henschel-Werke. Electric locomotive on Rails in Assembly Hall. Workers take test or assembling cars under the locomotive. Classes in mill Hall. Photo: The work in the 19th century. The 1st locomotive Dragon dating back to 1848. Photos from the history of the development of locomotive construction. 1 streamline-shaped locomotive shortly after the turn of the century (speed record 150 km/h). Factory recordings. Modern engines in production. Production of parts. Welder. Construction of the first diesel electric locomotive with three-phase power transmission. Henschel-BBC de 2500 locomotive moves from Hall.
05. Stud Marbach trot two turnouts with blinders, other two horses behind it. Four-in-hand driving through forest. Horse riding before Stud. Mold and dark brown horse be held at Halter. Riders of the state stud at ride with the horses in the area. Figure riding. Young riders at riding lesson. Instructor's command. Mares and foals in the pasture. White Arabian horses in between. Galloping horses and foals in slow motion.
Persons in the Film
Lokomotive ; Sailing ; Pferdezucht ; China ; Policy ; Kurfürstendamm ; diplomatische Beziehungen ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Demonstrations ; Railways ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Industry ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; Pedestrian ; Night ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Political events ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Townscapes: Germany ; Surfing ; Animals (except dogs) ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Cultural events ; Transport: General ; Foreign policy events ; civil service ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Gastronomy ; Kiel (Schleswig-Holstein) ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; Surfing ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 110/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 795/1965
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 733/1964
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1011/1969
Welt im Film 228/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 141/1952
Das Staatsbegräbnis des Reichspräsidenten Friedrich Ebert in Heidelberg
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 432/1958
Deutschland grüßt Kennedy