Deutschlandspiegel 230/1973 1973
1 Frankfurt: International Motor Show Pan Exhibition Hall. Visitors car stalls. Different types of cars. Sports car. Hood is opened. Porsche turns. Mercedes sports car.
02 VW prototype it - security car traffic on three-lane road, between the vehicles the VW car for safety. Unusually wide door of the car is opened and remains open. At ignition, safety belts kill automatically. All edges in the car round and without corners. Exterior mirror is set from the inside. Cheap order of the lever for hand brake and automatic transmission. Safety steering wheel and pedals to correct distance are associated with push of a button. When the door is opened, the safety harness release. Test drive of the car. Driving with headlights. Riding on a bumpy track. Headlights have windshield wipers. A windshield wipers on the windshield. Car headlights from the front, in fog, become. Crash test: a frontal collision at 80 kilometres per hour. Side impact. Panoramic view from the top of vehicle when tested with dolls. VW - safety car at centrifugal speed on test track.
03. Bonn: Tanaka Park Schaumburg visit of the Japanese Prime Minister. Stand of the Bundeswehr in the Park. In addition to Willy Brandt stands Kakukei Tanaka, half-close. Flag is blowing on the Palais Schaumburg. Brandt and Tanaka enter room and sit down to talk. Conversation between the Japanese Foreign Minister and Walter Scheel. Scheel handshake with the Japanese Foreign Minister. Work meeting of German and Japanese delegation. At the table Scheel, half-close. Tanaka speaks at press conference on the outcome of his talks. Journalists write. Journalists write.
04. Berlin: Overseas-import fair "Partner of progress" the exhibition halls at the radio tower, total. Portal. Negress, sideways, large. Head with earrings. Negro, that's great. Exhibition stand of Korea. Klaus Schütz goes through the exhibition. Asian Dragon figure, great. Asians for tea ausschenken. Television receivers, radio. Young woman holding kimono. Hand-crafted items. Indian girl shows ceiling with necklace. African fruit. View of exhibition hall from above. As Ecuador. Brazilian jewelry. Sports car PUMA. Rear shot of the exhibition halls.
05. Hamburg: International garden exhibition IGA flowers in un Blomen the Congress Center, in the background. Heinemann in addition to Peter Schulz goes through the exhibition. IGA-flowers Bahn train. Hilda Heinemann, Gustav Heinemann and Peter Schulz drive in IGA railway. The water organ. Traffic on the bridge of the Lombard. Sculptures on the Alster and the Lombard bridge, in front of the Kunsthaus. IGA railway passes through flower beds. Driving record. Children's playground. Boy turns on Monkey bars. Kids on the slide. Boy plays with great slide and moves the balls. Visitors in the IGA between flowers. Metronome-eye moves on the Alster.
06. Upper Bavaria: Baroque music "Festive summer" in the sanctuary to the Meadow part settings of the sanctuary. Ensemble of the Munich Philharmonic Orchestra plays in the Church Concerto A minor by Antonio Vivaldi. The Baroque church with ceiling and wall décor, artful railings and Baroque figures.
07. new football stadiums in Gelsenkirchen and Dortmund cityscape with traffic and people. New football stadium for the football World Cup in Dortmund (Westfalenstadion). Tradesmen in the attaching of the seats in the stands. Covered grandstands. Views of the playing field. Floodlights, great. The Rhine Stadium in Gelsenkirchen, Germany. Flood light.
08th Gelsenkirchen: International football match Germany - France 2-1 game in the Rhine Stadium. Franz Beckenbauer in the game, half-close. Kleff runs counter to ball into the goal. Thicker viewers with Cap. Dieter Hoeness's flank to Gerd Müller. Müller beheads ball in goal 1:0 viewers jump and raise arms. Goalkeeper parade slow motion. Close-up of young viewers with long hair. Gerd Müller scored penalty to the 2-0 slow motion. Wolfgang Kleff in the gate with arms raised. Repetition of the gate shot without slow motion. Müller is embraced. Black flags are waved. French attack. Kleff in the gate. Shot on goal for France 2-1. The teams go from the square.
Persons in the Film
Automobilindustrie ; Gartenschau ; Policy ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Hands ; Domestic events ; Children ; Flags ; Football ; Pedestrian ; Musical events ; Press, press conferences ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; People ; Transport: General ; civil service ; Exhibitions ; Wallfahrt ; Palais Schaumburg (Bonn) ; 01 16 mm project ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Weil es vernünftig ist
Welt im Film 58/1946
Laßt uns wieder Zeit haben