Deutschlandspiegel 231/1973 28.11.1973
01 energy crisis oil refinery and pan settings. Supply lines. Chimneys. Oil tank car is being refueled. Balloon Hanover's exhibition grounds. VW crane for loading at the port. Man drives with self-propelled carriages. Welder at work. Installation of engines in cars. Oil rig. Nuclear reactor, Stade. Bundestag session: Adoption of the law on the security of energy supply at risk or disruption of imports of mineral oil or natural gas. Vote on the energy security act by Freigekauft Richard Jäger: "I beg the cross-check - no votes against, also no abstentions - an abstention - one abstention adopted." All members of Parliament to stand up. Cross-check: Sit down. It is Economics Minister Hans Friderichs and justified the measure: "... that a them highly industrialized economy needs a functional tool for the management of a supply crisis." Our high energy is more than half of mineral oil. At this level of dependency, we can live indefinitely without a pension law. Only if we have it, the situation makes it easy. If we have it we are able to exert more influence on meaningful behavior of all." Behind Friderichs Bundestag President Annemarie Renger, making notes. As a listener of Willy Brandt in addition to Hans Apel Secretary of State. CDU group, total with Ludwig Erhard. Empty highways. Policeman with stop sign stop car and checked papers. Rainy, empty road. VW bus is pulled by two horses.
02. Braunschweig: German research - and Versuchsanstalt für Luft - und Raumfahrt (DFVLR) the building. Car drives in gate entrance. Pilot scale test aircraft. Plane taking off. Aerial view of Braunschweig. Institute of flight guidance: electronic display devices are tested in Flight Simulator. Necessary information will be displayed on screen. Institute of aerodynamics: in wind tunnel Druckverteilungs - and force measurements are carried out. Results are displayed using computer and decrypted. Institute of aeronautical engineering: development of new lightweight materials. Glass fibre-reinforced plastics. Glass fibers are woven around winding core. The academic group of the Technical University developed a carbon-reinforced plastic. A slow motion recording shows the resistance of the material. The flapping wings of the model without causing damage. Institute of flight guidance: developing an electronic control device. Man demonstrates the control device in aircraft cockpit. Operating on the side of the backrest. Flaps are moving. Flying experimental aircraft, large.
03. 500 years Trier Trier on the Moselle river, total. Driving record in the city. Historic Roman buildings. The Porta nigra. Painting of Charles the bold, Duke of Burgundy and Frederick anniversary exhibition with paintings from the history of Trier. Birthplace of Karl Marx. Karl Marx image, great. Busts of Karl Marx and Friedrich Hebbel. Memorial at the Karl-Marx-Haus. The book 'The capital' critique of political economy in different translations. The University. Students in the classroom and language laboratory. Steamer runs on the river Moselle.
04. Berlin: fashion fair Interchic 1973 mannequins at fashion show with coats and umbrellas. Girls in summer dresses go on the Kurfürstendamm in addition to the old and new Memorial Church. Demonstration of evening dress with gold embroidery. Mannequin in sport dress at bus stop. Mannequins show off colorful summer coats. Young girl with newspaper before newsstand. Shield. 10 inter chic trade fair of fashion. Fashion show in the dance step. Exhibition in the exhibition halls. Hang clothes on racks for sale. Fur Cape for the summer: textile company: bolts of cloth. Cutting device cuts to substance. Seamstresses are in the sewing room of machines. Skirts on stands are automatically transported. ULI Richter fashion demonstration. Fashion For you and him.
05. windsurfing - European Championships in Sylt windsurfing driver balanced Board with sail. Beach of Sylt. The equipment consists of plastic Board, sword, mast and sails. Sportsman climbs on board and heaves up the sail. 127 windsurfers with colourful sailing at the start to the European Championship. Slow ride at wind lull. Control is done by weight shifting.
Persons in the Film
Bekleidungsindustrie ; Bundestag ; Sailing ; Trier ; Policy ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Libraries ; Books ; Higher education ; Industry ; Energy, energy supply ; Research ; News, communications ; Oil ; Political events ; Police ; Shipping ; Townscapes: Germany ; Surfing ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Power plants ; Transport: General ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Astrology ; Exhibitions ; Memorials ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Energiewirtschaft ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; Surfing ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 14/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 56/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 289/1955
Welt im Film 111/1947
Welt im Film 47/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 183/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1012/1969