01 national football team sings LP players of the national team with headphones singing "Football is our life" including Gerd Müller, Franz Beckenbauer, Sepp Maier.
02. statement Federal trainer Saeed and training the national team players with national football team during training in training suits. Run and buck jumps, ball pass. Helmut Schön speaks: "the ideal of football would be a mix of both, namely the great individual technique of South Americans with the sober objectivity of the European players. We are never To try to copy South American football. We can't do that. Just as the South Americans can probably not that play like the English or we or other European Nations. Here it is just as possible to get The best out of the game of the other and make it usable for own football. About our game is the watchword, we To want to be equally good in attack and defence and To try to make just the opponent in any case already in the midfield, and when it is necessary to start with the defense in the opposing half."
03. Stuttgart: Football Germany - Spain 2-1 the Neckar Stadium, outside and inside. Settings of part of. Flying high ball. Goalkeeper parade slow motion. The German players before the opposing goal. Jupp Heynckes shoots up to a 1-0 a flank of Hoeness. Young viewers raise arms. Repetition of the gate shot in slow motion. Audience claps. In the 38th minute Heynckes shoots the ZL 2-0. The goal for Spain falls in the second half. Spanish viewers with transparent. Sepp Maier at the gate.
04. Strasbourg: Willy Brandt speaks European flags in front of the Parliament building before the European Parliament. Willy Brandt on arrival in the Parliament welcomes dive-bombing and sits down. Photographers photograph Brandt. Willy Brandt speaks at the European Parliament: "dramatic political events of the last few weeks have demonstrated, the European States as a factor of peace and stabilization in the world remain as faint as long they not United can occur. Perhaps even more clearly than we, the people of other continents felt that in a world which destiny No more alone by two superpowers could be determined and to the influence of a United Europe is indispensable. The Federal Republic of Germany chose the European Union after everything I is able to recognize, as their permanent home. In it we secure our future." Faces of audience, great.
05. Italian guest workers in Wolfsburg foreign workers upon arrival at the farm. Suitcases are loaded from the train and worn. Two Italians pull cart with suitcases. City image Wolfsburg of zoom VW factory in. Italian guest workers on the Assembly line for car Assembly. Workers come to work on the plant. Driving record of the high-rise residential building for the workers. Foreign workers living in conversation with each other. Kitchen with sink and stove. Bank for the migrant workers. An Italian doctor doctor shield. Medical examination of the patient. Leisure facility. Migrant workers at the game of billiards. Card game. Supermarket la Commerciale. Italian migrant workers play soccer and tells why he came to Germany (Italian).
06. apply food: nuclear waste storage in the salt mine ASSE nuclear power plant. Irradiation. Graphical representation of the confinement of radioactive residues in bitumen coat and storage in salt mines. Circuit containers we the nuclear waste transported to in the salt mine. The radioactive residues in the mine are stored in barrels. Trolley drive in tunnels. Trick shows storage of heavy material. The storage in the real world.
07 feet stitch Berlin Jazz days. Baby Lorrens at the tap in the Berliner Philharmonie. The head of the jazz days Norman Gruntz gives interview: "I think that we're No more groups of styles, but that we invite groups to Berlin in the first place, to know what is going on in today's Jazz just. Keith Jarrett, I mean, is a musician who has performed in all front line. He plays a Very much free jazz, atonal music, but it integrates even folk music, swing jazz style." Keith Jarrett and his band playing Jazz. Keith Jarrett on piano, big, half-close and totally.
Germany national football team as the "most expensive" choir of the world in establishing its first LP.
"Football is our life" - it says so in the hit - "King soccer ruled the world, we fight and To give everything until then drops a goal after another."
Fans were transitioning from the stadium in the Studio for a refined tactical maneuver of the German national coach, to stimulate the confidence of his players. An occasion to ask - what approach he ' 74 prepares his team the World Cup Helmut Schön.
"The ideal of football would be: a mix of both, namely the great individual technique of South Americans with the sober objectivity of the European players." We are never To try to copy South American football, we can't do that. As well as the South Americans probably not so can play like the English or we or other European Nations. Here, it is just possible to get out The best from the game of the other and make it usable for own football. "Our game is the watchword: we To want to be equally good in attack and defence and To try to make just the opponent in any case already in the midfield and when it is necessary to start with the defense in the opposing half."
In the last preseason game of the year ' 73, Helmut Schön's tactical measures should be checked Once again. The arena: the Stuttgart Neckarstadion, that after his World Cup rebuilding with 73,000 seats the third-largest stadium in the Federal Republic of Germany is - only in Berlin and Munich, the stadiums are larger - the enemy: the Spanish national team. The German team played, how is their coach wish it, at least in the first half.
Already in the 14th minute, Heynckes shoots a flank by Hoeness in the 1:0 in the network. The repetition: Müller missed, Heynckes meets. In the 38. Minute meets Heynckes for the second time. From the post, bouncing the ball into the goal.
In the second half cut the Spaniards on 2:1 m can bounce off a ball, Claramunt uses his chance.
2-1 ended the game. With new courage, Germany's national team look forward to the World Cup kick-off.
In an inconspicuous office building in Strasbourg is what man - described full consideration with "Conscience of Europe" the European Parliament, the political body of the European Community. For the first time in 15 years history of the European Parliament, MEPs here welcomed one of nine community leaders, who had come with the intention to place a clear commitment to Europe prior to the Strasbourg Parliament. In his keynote speech, Willy Brandt urged the European States, to carry out the European Union.
"Without a common policy" - the Chancellor said, is condemned Europe to impotence and silence. "The dramatic political events of recent weeks have demonstrated the European States as a factor of peace and stabilization in the world remain as faint, not United can occur. Perhaps even more clearly than we, the people of other continents felt that in a world which destiny No more alone by two superpowers could be determined and to the influence of a United Europe is indispensable.
The Federal Republic of Germany - chose the European Union even after all that I can do to recognize - as their permanent home. In it, we are looking for our future. "In suitcases and bags is more than you need for a vacation." Who leaves the train after a 24 hour journey planning for a long time. Italians in Wolfsburg - i.e. as a migrant worker in a 130,000 inhabitants living large city in Germany is dominated by Europe's biggest automobile factory. Work of the 400,000 Italians who earn their living in the Federal Republic of Germany, more than 6,000 on the Assembly lines of the auto giants--over 10 percent of all employees of this company in Wolfsburg. Is this typical for the situation of Gastarbeiters - much but different.
German and foreign workers know and are now: because Italians work here since 1962 all be paid by equal: the reward is work-related.
To find apartments that are sufficiently equipped and also inexpensive, long remained a problem. Therefore the company for its foreign employees had 12 high-rise buildings, where about 3,500 of them in one can live up to four-bed rooms. The rent costs 50 to 110 mark. This represents a fee of 6 to 12 hours. It is estimated that more than half of the foreign workers in the country will be transferred. Two banks and a post office ensures the smooth processing of money transfers. They belong to a Community Center including two practices carried out by foreign doctors an include Café, restaurant, cinema, which is designed to help facilitate communication between Germans and Italians as well.
For those who will return after a short period of work in their home country, the social integration is usually still more difficult than for those who have decided to stay away.
The "Italian" has found its place in Wolfsburg. "La Commerciale", such as the grocery store became a meeting place for Italians and Germans.
But how lives an Italian, Antonio Bencivenga, E.g. in Wolfsburg's Italian soccer team found its place and in final assembly approximately 1,000 mark Net earns in a month. Why did he come?
"In my village, there was no work and I have heard many Italians working at VW."
"What I like are:" "the work, the sports, the possibilities to have fun, really everything." What displeases me, is the fact that they have left my parents in Italy alone. But otherwise I find all right."
Them highly industrialized countries such as the Federal Republic of Germany not only promote the development of new energy sources since the oil crisis, especially that of nuclear energy.
The deposit of waste - the dangerous radioactive residues belongs to the special problems of the atom and its use in industry and science.
In the Federal Republic of Germany and the United States found an exemplary solution to get rid of nuclear waste for all times: radioactive residues are melted down in bitumen, in barrels and stored in old salt mines. Contact food near Brunswick last train for transporting nuclear waste on the way into the salt mine is ACEs. Special trucks take over the cargo. So far in any field of technology, we offer rigorous security measures, ensuring that people at any time from radioactive rays are protected. The transport container must remain sealing even in case of an accident. Sample falls had to stand over them harmless from nine feet on a concrete foundation.
For over 60 years brought ACEs salt out of the mine, - 1967 transporter brought radioactive residues in the dug salt dome for the first time. Since 1971, the so-called weak active residues are routinely deposited, the experimental storage of medium-active residues was inducted in 1972.
The existence of more than 200 million year old salt domes shows that salt formations due to the overlapping them, impermeable clay layers are extremely resistant. The society for radiation and environment protection excludes, therefore, that the radioactive residue above the water or air circuit of the Earth in the biosphere can return.
A trick illustrates the sequence of storage: the special loader moves through an airlock, a winch lifts off the steel barrel, the barrel is lowered, a television camera monitored the operation.
The same process in the real world. The winch raises the steel barrel of the trucks, the remote bracket is mounted, the sheath over the Chamber. The barrel is notched out - the threat of a possible radioactive contamination of the population is over.
Baby Lawrence in the Berliner Philharmonie - tribute to a legendary jazz era, allowing also virtuosos of the step to become a star one evening. What--other than nostalgic memories - the Berliner Jazztage 1973 featured and who coined it, we asked their leader George Gruntz: "I believe that we are the Group of styles No more special that we invite groups to Berlin in the first place, to know what is going on in today's Jazz just."
Keith Jerrett, I mean, is a musician who plays in the very forefront, he plays a Very much free jazz, atonal music, but it integrates even folk music, also drive and swing earlier styles of jazz."
Persons in the Film
Beckenbauer, Franz ; Brandt, Willy ; Müller, Gerd ; Schön, Helmut ; Gruntz, Norman ; Jerret, Keef ; Lorrens, Baby ; Heynckes, Jupp ; Hoeness ; Maier, Sepp
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY ; Berlin ; Upper Bavaria ; Strasbourg ; Stuttgart ; Contact food ; Wolfsburg
Jazz ; Atomkraftwerk ; Automobilproduktion ; Policy ; Fussballweltmeisterschaft 1974 ; Europäische Parlament ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Trade, finance ; Industry ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Energy, energy supply ; Flags ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Political events ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Power plants ; Medicine ; Holiday ; veterinary medicine ; Astrology ; Migrant workers ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator