Deutschlandspiegel 232/1973 13.12.1973
01 national football team sings LP players of the national team with headphones singing "Football is our life" including Gerd Müller, Franz Beckenbauer, Sepp Maier.
02. statement Federal trainer Saeed and training the national team players with national football team during training in training suits. Run and buck jumps, ball pass. Helmut Schön speaks: "the ideal of football would be a mix of both, namely the great individual technique of South Americans with the sober objectivity of the European players. We are never To try to copy South American football. We can't do that. Just as the South Americans can probably not that play like the English or we or other European Nations. Here it is just as possible to get The best out of the game of the other and make it usable for own football. About our game is the watchword, we To want to be equally good in attack and defence and To try to make just the opponent in any case already in the midfield, and when it is necessary to start with the defense in the opposing half."
03. Stuttgart: Football Germany - Spain 2-1 the Neckar Stadium, outside and inside. Settings of part of. Flying high ball. Goalkeeper parade slow motion. The German players before the opposing goal. Jupp Heynckes shoots up to a 1-0 a flank of Hoeness. Young viewers raise arms. Repetition of the gate shot in slow motion. Audience claps. In the 38th minute Heynckes shoots the ZL 2-0. The goal for Spain falls in the second half. Spanish viewers with transparent. Sepp Maier at the gate.
04. Strasbourg: Willy Brandt speaks European flags in front of the Parliament building before the European Parliament. Willy Brandt on arrival in the Parliament welcomes dive-bombing and sits down. Photographers photograph Brandt. Willy Brandt speaks at the European Parliament: "dramatic political events of the last few weeks have demonstrated, the European States as a factor of peace and stabilization in the world remain as faint as long they not United can occur. Perhaps even more clearly than we, the people of other continents felt that in a world which destiny No more alone by two superpowers could be determined and to the influence of a United Europe is indispensable. The Federal Republic of Germany chose the European Union after everything I is able to recognize, as their permanent home. In it we secure our future." Faces of audience, great.
05. Italian guest workers in Wolfsburg foreign workers upon arrival at the farm. Suitcases are loaded from the train and worn. Two Italians pull cart with suitcases. City image Wolfsburg of zoom VW factory in. Italian guest workers on the Assembly line for car Assembly. Workers come to work on the plant. Driving record of the high-rise residential building for the workers. Foreign workers living in conversation with each other. Kitchen with sink and stove. Bank for the migrant workers. An Italian doctor doctor shield. Medical examination of the patient. Leisure facility. Migrant workers at the game of billiards. Card game. Supermarket la Commerciale. Italian migrant workers play soccer and tells why he came to Germany (Italian).
06. apply food: nuclear waste storage in the salt mine ASSE nuclear power plant. Irradiation. Graphical representation of the confinement of radioactive residues in bitumen coat and storage in salt mines. Circuit containers we the nuclear waste transported to in the salt mine. The radioactive residues in the mine are stored in barrels. Trolley drive in tunnels. Trick shows storage of heavy material. The storage in the real world.
07 feet stitch Berlin Jazz days. Baby Lorrens at the tap in the Berliner Philharmonie. The head of the jazz days Norman Gruntz gives interview: "I think that we're No more groups of styles, but that we invite groups to Berlin in the first place, to know what is going on in today's Jazz just. Keith Jarrett, I mean, is a musician who has performed in all front line. He plays a Very much free jazz, atonal music, but it integrates even folk music, swing jazz style." Keith Jarrett and his band playing Jazz. Keith Jarrett on piano, big, half-close and totally.
Persons in the Film
Jazz ; Atomkraftwerk ; Automobilproduktion ; Policy ; Fussballweltmeisterschaft 1974 ; Europäische Parlament ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Trade, finance ; Industry ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Energy, energy supply ; Flags ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Political events ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Power plants ; Medicine ; Holiday ; veterinary medicine ; Astrology ; Migrant workers ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Wie Frankreich das Elsass befreit
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1017/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 413/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 859/1966
Welt im Film 358/1952