Deutschlandspiegel 234/1974 1974
01 Frankfurt-portrait aircraft flying over trees. Young couple goes side by side from behind. Assembly: Monuments and figures at home. Camera city total return. Stone figure in addition to Lantern. Young girl, big. Frankfurt central station. Main. Transformer main bridge. Romans. St. Paul's Church transformer. Main. Transformer main bridge. Romans. St. Paul's Church transformer. Review: Photo: 1 German Parliament in the Paulskirche. Black and white: ruins city of Frankfurt after the second world war. The stock market, outside and inside, Exchange operations. Modern façades (Bank), behind rising people. Modern and historic buildings. The main guard. Lord Mayor Rudi Arndt in his work room. Secretary brings post. Close-up Rudi Arndt. The Zeil with people and moving tram. Pedestrian. Indian wearing a turban. Pair of guest workers. Migrant workers faces. Woman with headscarf in tram. Pan across people in tram. Industrial chimneys with high voltage power lines. Eppelwoi pub ("Rohit", Apple Cider). Film shots. Sound engineer mixer. Motor show. Lufthansa aircraft applies to airfield. Airport total. Plane taking off above clouds.
02. Bonn: Bundestag debate "Co-determination" swivel about hemicycle with Mr. Cameramen. January 1973: Willy Brandt at the lectern with Government statement. Industry images. Glass facade, screen-filling. Workroom. Review of black and white: images from the times of the exploited industrial proletariat. Founding the first working-class mid-19th century. 1868: workers Congress in Berlin. 1889: Strike at the Ruhr. Ladies of the bourgeoisie of the 19th century. Bathing in the sea. 1919: the Weimar Constitution workers councils. Color: Workers with protective helmets as members of the Works Council. Black and white: 1951: Bundestag session. At the lectern of Konrad Adenauer. Standing members. Adoption of the Act on the participation of employees in the mining sector. Miners enter. Color: Willy Brandt in conversation with Walter Scheel (from behind) and Hans Friderichs. Cabinet meeting. Worker in precision work, great. Industry images. Large relay station. Industrial buildings.
03. children Friedensdorf Oberhausen Vietnamese 6 year old boy, paraplegic, tries to go on crutches behind him's sister. Houses in the village of peace. Children walk on sticks behind ball. Children's playground, some in wheelchairs. Children in the dining room. Woman serving soup. Kids eat. Teacher stands in front of the Panel. Child is in bed. Doctor combines foot. Boy does strengthening the arm muscles with dumbbell. Therapeutist turns with children. Boy jumps into pool with drivers leg. Children water play ball. Arts and crafts room is decorated in an old tram cars. Children cut out cardboard and build castles. Children with crutches, run and play soccer.
04. Theatre in Berlin naked man on stage. Schiller-theater. Curtain "Sonny Boys 2". Scene with doctor and patient. Schlosspark Theatre Neil Simon Theatre posters 'Sonny Boys' campaign of the West stage at pillar. The Schaubühne am Halleschen UFER. Director Peter Stein at sample meeting Peer Gynt. Theatrical poster of Peer Gynt. Scene excerpt from: the assassination of Deajas or discourse on the chopping of wood. In the Schiller theater. Actors wearing masks, who face double and triple.
05. Frankfurt: Yugoslavia - Spain 1-0 soccer fans swing flags. Game scenes slow motion. Yugoslavia at the ball. Player Touchline before the gate, ball is just missed. Spectators, half-close. Two battle for the ball, slow motion. Player crashes. Gastarbeiter spectators, half-close. Yugoslavia shot the 1:0 players embrace. Repetition of the gate shot, ZL. Flags are waved. Yugoslavia strikes ball over goal, ZL. Flare is fired. Game in front of the Spanish goal. The players are worn after the game on the shoulders of fans without sports shirts. Advertisement at the gang: Jägermeister Kaufhof.
Persons in the Film
Policy ; Rehabilitation ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Banking, banking ; Stock Exchange ; Monuments ; Trade, finance ; Industry ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; filmmaking ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Pedestrian ; Photographers ; Political events ; Advertising ; Reviews ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Debris ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Cultural events ; Medicine ; People ; Co-determination ; Holiday ; Transport: General ; veterinary medicine ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; employment ; Exhibitions ; works councils ; Migrant workers ; Gastronomy ; Trade unions ; Frankfurt am Main ; Oberhausen ; Theater (auch Musiktheater, Oper, Operette) ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 172/1955
Messter-Woche 1919 (Woche 25)
Welt im Bild 138/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 779/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 517/1959