Deutschlandspiegel 235/1974 1974
01 25 years Basic Law initial Assembly: reflections of light. Rising sun. Trees, steeple, oil tanks, commercial Street. Race car. Viewers on campground. Football, ascending aircraft over trees. High-rise buildings. Hallighaus. Alpine village. Black and white: 1949: German flag. The basic law. Long pan across a crowd. Ruins of the Reichstag building. The Parliamentary Council. Swastika on the Champ de Mars is blown up. The Brandenburg Gate. Sound truck drives through the street. Writing on road SPD Ollenhauer list 6. The King's Road in Stuttgart. CDU - SPD election posters. Schmid of Carlo, starting, based on Konrad Adenauer. Swearing in of Adenauer as the first German Chancellor. Adenauer and Theodor Heuss in conversation. The Federal House. Color: Face of a rising young girl. Young man with fur collar and mustache. Girl with raincoat. Two young men in conversation. Driving record Villa Hammerschmidt. Willy Brandt and his Cabinet, next to him, Walter Ahrendt, Georg Leber, Helmut Schmidt. Gustav Heinemann with the Cabinet. Waving German flag, great. Federal Eagle. Graphic of the Länder with coat of arms with German capital Bonn on map.
02. Bonn portrait of Schwarz-rot-Goldener stand on the car. Driving record Rhine excursion steamer. Fountain in the Park of Schloss Augustenburg Brühl. Indoors of Schloss Brühl. State reception. Handshake with welcome, great lady hand with white gloves to the elbow. Officer's kiss on the hand. Rhine steamer. Woman pouring flowers in front of a small half-timbered House. Mercedes radiator driving from the front. Seconded high-rise. Modern buildings and old town. Gravestones in cemetery. Bust of Ludwig van Beethoven, great. Beethoven House. Light is reflected in Mercedes radiator. "Mirror" in the hands of a single man. Hand car handle and open door. Konrad Adenauer as well as John F. Kennedy standing in car. Heinrich Lübke welcomes Queen Elizabeth II. Leonid Breschnew Brandt is located on the airfield. Large door handle. Door opens. Chamber and members of Parliament. Balloon Government District. Model of the new Federal Chancellery. Construction site. Cityscape, total.
03. gondola various models of gondolas. CAB taxi on Rails of Demag. Test track in Hagen with moving cab taxis. Drive wheels. Station. Computer control. Ticket will be read and programmed destination. Young couple enters. Push-button cabin starts moving, cab taxis at speeds above and below the rail.
04. sculptor Rainer Kriester rotating yellow light, great. Sculptures of heads. Rainer Kriester, great. Rainer Kriester in Studio. Exhibition poster in Hamburg. People in the exhibition. Giant hand. Lifting out of parts of the human body: heads, hands, feet. Rainer Kriester at work. Big hands. Different materials. Kriester terrace House. Kriester holding hand with bare-chested in front of face.
05. Munich: World Figure Skating Championships Gerti Schnannderl runs to the Freestyle ZL. Ice skating ring, total. Pairs winner Rodnina / Zaytsev during the show run slow. Freestyle of the best freestyle skier of Toller Cranston. Canada. Advertisement at the gang: Zentis jam - gold tea fix - Jägermeister - Verpoorten - Rowenta - Conti - Sunil - Kukident - Piz Buin - Kaufhof - furniture Franz.
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Brandt, Willy; Breschnjew, Leonid; Elisabeth II. von England; Heinemann, Gustav; Heuss, Theodor; Kennedy, John F.; Kriester, Rainer; Leber, Georg; Lübke, Heinrich; Schmid, Carlo; Schmidt, Helmut; Cranston, Toller; Ahrens; Beethoven; Rodnina; Saizew; Schannderl, Gerti
Bundestag; Bundesregierung; Policy; Ice skating; Sachindex Wochenschauen; Monuments; Hands; Domestic events; Flags; Football; Pedestrian; News, communications; Political events; Advertising; Reviews; Blasting; Townscapes: Germany; Technology; Deaths, funerals; Debris; Doors; Buildings; automotive engineering, automotive; Art; Kissing, kissing scenes; maps; Landscapes; People; Transport: General; Elections; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; aerial photographs; Exhibitions; Bildhauer; 01 16 mm project; Technology; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 270/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1008/1969
Das Staatsbegräbnis des Reichspräsidenten Friedrich Ebert in Heidelberg
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 181/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 449/1958