Deutschlandspiegel 240/1974 1974
01 City Portrait Kiel initial Assembly: branches, ship chimney, face of a rising sailor. Marine soldiers and people on the street. Regatta on the fjord. Sailing boats with colorful spiders acres. Sailors in the boat. Total city image. Picture Gallery. Fountain. The Christian Albrecht University. Tower of the Town Hall, s. w: destroyed city after the war. Color: jazz group plays on the marketplace. Poetry reading. Max von der Grün, great. The North Baltic Sea channel. View from bridge on the bow of a moving ship. Ferry Oslokai. Shipyards and ships in the harbour. Sailing Center Schilksee. Regatta on the Kiel fjord.
02. assistance to the drought areas of North Africa (Ethiopia - Sahel zone) drought area and indigenous. Map with hatched trace of the drought area. Native wear bags with food to helicopters. Air force helicopter starts. Balloon while flying over desert area in the Interior of the country. Landing helicopter, ascending sand. Native run to the helicopter. Medical examination authority. Sick child with eczema and breathing tube in the nose on mother's lap. Face of a sick man. Doctors and nurses remedies. Ausgemergelter body, bone legs.
03. Bremen: aviation centre ERNO plane takes off from left to right. Building of the ERNO space centre. Development of Europe's biggest space project. Construction of the Spacelab space laboratory. Model of the European Spacelab. Technician explains the project: "the dummy that you see here is a full scale model of the European Spacelab. This forms a part of the American Apollo program. The difference of this programme when compared to the previous programmes is that this system is reusable, and 50 times. Thus it is in contrast to the rockets, considerably more economical. The first flight of this system is expected to be in 1980." Model demonstration. Rockets carry Spacelab and space shuttle on world orbit. Recordings from the aviation centre. Sign smoking bans. Man steps off on Matt feet. Revolving amber light. Work behind the glass front. Employees wear white smocks and hoods. Material tests under extreme conditions. Model of the space laboratory at landing. Floating a runway landing. Swivel on the periphery of the city. In the foreground, black and white cows at the watering hole.
04. portrait of Dieter Rams - Chief Designer of the company Brown face Dieter Rams image filling with cigarette from the front and in profile. Modern forms, chairs, camera, small of technical equipment, tableware, clock, shelves. Dieter Rams speaks: "use for me is starting point for each design. I mean, people are interested first and foremost for design, because it can be something useful for them. You can buy good design, but advanced, intelligent problem-solving. Experience with design is experience with people for me." Dieter Rams in modern hallway wall leaning ahead bar stool, pictures on the wall. Dieter Rams in furniture, modern chairs, modern shelf. Stones and plants. House with swimming pool in Kronberg (Taunus) B & w photo: Dieter Rams as head designer of the Braun company. His first design of radio turntable SK 4. Modern Brown HiFi equipment. Dieter Rams with employees in drawing room. Men working on drawing boards. Model, design, and production. Scale of radio. Workers in the production room. Dieter draws Rams at desk. Dieter Rams in conversation with the Danes Witsföft (furniture manufacturer). Dieter Rams discusses his work. Modern coffee machine, sound projector, speaker. Dieter Rams is seated between people.
05. veteran race on the Nürburgring sw: racing old cars (those magnificent men in their old machines). Car overturning and is turned over again. Color: motorists turn crank to cooler. Several old car models. Bearded man with Homburg looking critically, driver at the wheel of an open car. Original Renner is pushed on from ancient times. Race. Different types of cars including the three-wheeled Morgan Wheeler driving with pure alcohol (160 km/h). Advertising: Pepsi-Uniroyal tire - FERODO - European furniture - Bosch. Ride on regennnasser car after thunderstorm. Laughing spectators under the umbrella. Race in fast motion. (When the images run learned) Official waving banner.
Persons in the Film
Oldtimer ; Nürburgring ; Design ; Hilfsorganisation ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Misery ; Higher education ; Industry ; Pedestrian ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Portraits ; Rockets ; Aerospace ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Sailing ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Surfing ; Animals (except dogs) ; Debris ; Cultural events ; Art ; maps ; Medicine ; Transport: General ; veterinary medicine ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Africa ; Kiel (Schleswig-Holstein) ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; Surfing ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Messter-Woche 28 1916
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 706/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 513/1959