Deutschlandspiegel 250/1975 1975
01 Bonn: Meeting of the Western European Union travellers Mercedes with stander. License plate CD WEU 1 flags of the six European countries. Conference on the preparation of the NATO summit meeting in Brussels in the German Bundestag. Defense Minister Georg Leber says: "in a few days the head of Government of the countries of the Atlantic Alliance will meet in Brussels, to reconsider the position in the Alliance, as well as the position of the Alliance to the big geopolitical issues to discuss, to gain clarity for future behavior whenever possible. We know that the areas where the US policy remains unchanged, the ratio will be among the United Europe."
02. Brussels: Nato Summit US President Gerald Ford and wife coming down stairs. Waving flags of NATO countries. Gerald Ford is welcomed by King Baudouin and Fabiola. Gerald Ford and King Baudouin step down front of the stand. Ford immediately. Accompany Secretary of State Henry Kissinger. Helmut Schmidt and Hans-Dietrich Genscher on arrival to the Conference. Hans-Dietrich Genscher next to Henry Kissinger in the conversation. Joseph Luns in addition to Gerald Ford accompanied them to his place. Helmut Schmidt in conversation with England's Prime Minister Harold Wilson. Ear microphone. Gerald Ford next to Henry Kissinger. Gerald Fold and Valéry Giscard D ' Estaing at State Banquet outside the Conference in the interview with King Baudouin.
03. portrait of the city Mainz water games of figures. Carousel rotates. Rhine vessels on the river. Bike artist at screening. The Mainz Cathedral with flags on the occasion of the 1000 year celebration of the Mainz Cathedral. Gymnastics gymnasts. Bottom Turner. Modern houses facades. Timber-frame house. Trampoline jumper. Pan across the rooftops of the city. Corpus Christi procession. People cross themselves. Boys as an altar boy in the procession. Monument to Johann Gutenberg. Printing by Johann Gutenberg. Print Bible cover. Modern high-rise building of ZDF. Cars on the highway. High-rise residential building. The new town hall in Norwegian marble. Modern sculpture. Girl turns on balance beam. Carousel gondolas on the Rhine.
04. Bundesbahn train electric locomotive goes slowly into the picture. Travelers wait on platforms. Little girl standing next to suitcases. Heavy bag in the hands of a single man. Train departure plate rotates. Information officer with timetable indicates Lady. Modern car compartment. Look out bandwagon on river banks. Young man sitting in a compartment in addition to radio and listen to music. Young man drinking from beer bottle. Wife gives baby the bottle compartment. Dining car waiter serving dinner. Girls face at the window, big. Look out bandwagon on River and on tracks. Panoramic view from the driver's cab. Profile of train leader, great. His hands on the steering wheel. Men in train control system. Wireless connection to the platoon leader is made by push of a button. Driver picks up after Läutesignal phone and speaks to man the train control centre: "Te 10 holds today außerplanmäßig in Günsburg to record of a tour group. You enter by way of derogation in Günzburg train station regulation in track 3." Driver: "I repeat: holds außerplanmäßig in Günsburg Te 10 and runs by way of derogation from the station regulation after track 3." Train control system: "Right. At the end." Engineer: "the end." Functioning of the train warning radio. Number of turn is selected in Control Panel. Red numbers light up. Track radio stations are at a distance of 12 km. Signals are transmitted to the train. Entrance of the train station. Train stops. Departure by train. Waving.
05. 50 years camera Leica photographer stands with large old plate camera in the Greens. Cityscape Wetzlar. DOM on slate-covered roofs. Black and white: Photo of the designer of the first camera of the world in the works of Leitz. Color: The Leica 1 in addition to Matchbox. Font: Revolution in photography means the Leitz Leica camera. Various Leica models. Building of the Leitz works. Manufacturing optical precision instrument in Hall. Hands at work, great. Mounting of cameras with the hand. Cameras for testing controls and stress tests. Shaking System. Man photographed with Leica. Photos: White and colored runner, Aboriginal cottage. Race car, head of jet fighters.
06. Hanover: Competition "Jugend musiziert" face of a boy, big, trumpets blowing. Camera trip. Group of 4 boys blowing trumpet. The Musikhochschule Hannover. Prize giving ceremony for the 4 young trumpeter. Listeners applaud. Girls will receive prizes. SUSE Mewes plays guitar and is awarded the European Music Prize. Alexander Stein from Regensburg, Germany, plays flute accompanied by piano.
07. Bremen: boathouse by offshore yachts and preparations for the Admiral's Cup sailing offshore yachts at sea. Construction of the yachts shipyard in Bremen. Mounting frames of mahogany in the hull from Tabasco. Graphic design of the boat. Spinnaker is blowing in the wind. Sailing yachts from Helgoland and the wind is lying. Skipper at the helm. Get the sailing. Bow cuts through the sea. Colorful spinnaker of the sailors are used.
Persons in the Film
Fabiola von Belgien ; Giscard d'Estaing, Valery ; Kissinger, Henry ; Leber, Georg ; Schmidt, Helmut ; Stein, Alexander ; Wilson, Harold ; Baudouin von Belgien ; Ford, Gerald ; Genscher, Hans Dietrich ; Gutenberg, Johann ; Luns ; Mewes, Suse
Segelsport ; Mainz ; NATO ; Kamera ; Policy ; Deutsche Bundesbahn ; Jugend musiziert (Wettbewerb) ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Monuments ; Honors ; Railways ; Hands ; Hobby ; Industry ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; Flags ; Television ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Political events ; Aerospace ; Religious events ; Radio, television ; Shipping ; Sailing ; Townscapes: Germany ; Surfing ; Trampoline, jumping on a trampoline ; Gymnastics ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Military ; Holiday ; Social events ; Water ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Architecture ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; Military ; Surfing ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 833/1966
El Mundo al Instante 1020/1983
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 491/1959