Deutschlandspiegel 251/1975 1975
01 final military Cup Netherlands Bundeswehr 0:1 parachute jumper lands behind the trees. Parachutists land surrounded by football field. Teams invade. Pitcher for the German armed forces on the ball. Game in front of the gate, slow motion. Jürgen Glowatsch is fouled in the penalty area shortly before half-time, and falls. Players of the Netherlands claim penalty decision of the arbitrator. Harald Konopka shoots the 1:0 repetition of the penalty shot in ZL. The German players embrace. Viewers in colourful summer clothes, half-close. Game scenes in ZL. Goalkeeper keeps ball (door camera). After the victory of the team of Bundeswehr player upholds trophy (figure of a footballer before rock rocks).
02. Bonn notes a. of the Chancellor in the Bonn Theater's summer festival. Man with mask of facial features by Helmut Schmidt at the microphone. Then, Helmut Schmidt opened the event laughing, behind him Loki Schmidt. Barge sails under the Rhine bridge. Freighter passes the Federal House. Bonn square. Street coffee with umbrellas. Young people relax fountain pedestrian street. Bundestag session in May 1974 with Government statement of Chancellor Helmut Schmidt: "our friends and neighbors, our Alliance - and contractors in the world should know that the positions of our foreign and security policy remain unchanged. "We are actively working with as yet to the peace necessary balance of forces to get." b. visiting Brazilian Minister for Foreign Affairs since Silveira. The Villa Hammerschmidt car ride in. Light is reflected in Mercedes radiator, big. The Palais Schaumburg. Helmut Schmidt welcomes the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Brazil. Hans-Dietrich Genscher and Brazilian Foreign Ministers sign agreement on cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy.
c. Barbara Thatcher, Chairman of the Conservative Party of great of Britain visited Karl Carstens, leader of the opposition. White Mercedes reverses. Barbara Thatcher goes accompanied by Biedenkopf on road. Carstens welcomes Barbara Thatcher. Close-up of Karl Carstens and Barbara Thatcher in the conversation.
d. international press. Journalists of the international press center commenting on the Bonn events. Press Conference with Government spokesman Klaus Bölling, total.
e. U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger under Helmut Schmidt. Helmut Schmidt and Genscher at the terrace of the Chancellor's bungalow. Helicopter lands in the garden. Helmut Schmidt welcomes Henry Kissinger. Cameramen. Henry Kissinger and Genscher in conversation, great. Helmut Schmidt and Henry Kissinger, great.
f. summer festival of the Chancellor. Helmut and Loki Schmidt to start the dance with a waltz. Waltz dance of the guests in costumes on the stage of the Bonn theater.
03. Recultivation of the Rhenish lignite area aerial photo of the largest Brown coal area in Europe. The landscape resembles a crater landscape. Bucket wheel excavator in the mining of brown coal. Recultivation of destroyed landscape. Nutritious loess soil is filled in the extraction holes. Planting of shrubs. Ear of corn field image filling. Farmhouse behind green acres. Fishermen on shore of Lake. On the Lake go sailing and sailboats. Aerial photographs of the recultivated area with Lakes surrounded by forests and fields.
04. Lübeck: 100th anniversary of the birth of Thomas Mann countryside of Lübeck. Transformer to the city centre. Towers of St. Mary's Church. Walter Scheel is the widow of the 1955 deceased poet Katia man. Close-up Katia man. Black and white: Photo of Thomas Mann's parents. Thomas Mann as a child and young man. At the age of 25, he wrote the Buddenbrooks. Thomas Mann and his brother Heinrich Mann. Return from exile after the war and awarded the honorary citizenship of Lübeck. Thomas and Katia Mann before the Buddenbrook House. Thomas Mann talks about Germany and its future: "I to you spoke of Europe and of Germany, of a United Europe with a reunified Germany in its midst. "A Germany that has the idea of a German Europe take leave, but the idea is a European Germany." Lübeck pictures from the past. Color: house fronts Lübeck, the Holsten Gate. Towers of the city.
05. Berlin: 25. International Film Festival black & white: Eddi Constantin sings praise song on Berlin. Gina Lollobrigida to reception on arrival. Winnie Markus surrounded by fans. Color: Poster: 25. Berlin International Film Festival. Film movie theater display: the last command. Pillar with announcements including Greta Garbo movies. Claudia Cardinale's autograph. Golden Bear award. Claudia Cardinale awarded the Hungarian Director Magda Mescaros Golden bear for the film "The adoption". Gina Lollobrigida big. Walter Scheel's reception at Bellevue Castle. Black and white: 80 years of cinema in Germany. Max Skladanowsky at the first public screening in 1895 in Berlin "when running the pictures learned".
06. Berlin: 6 gymnaestrada before poster gymnaestrada does gymnastics gymnastics gymnast. Bar turner at screening. As viewers are Walter Scheel. Girl group in long red trousers and green Tracksuits stroll through the city. Demonstration of flag-wavers. Group gymnastics of Japanese Turner special lightness and accuracy. African Turner perform war dances. Wheelchair gym of the University of Munich before disabled. The world's best in the Germany Hall Exhibition gymnastics. Eberhard Gienger turns on the horizontal bar. The world's best Turner Kasamatzu - Japan, turns on the pommel horse. Kids gymnastics with balloons and movement games. Trim yourself, run for all ages.
Persons in the Film
Bölling, Klaus ; Cardinale, Claudia ; Carstens, Karl ; Kissinger, Henry ; Lollobrigida, Gina ; Mann, Katja ; Mann, Thomas ; Markus, Winnie ; Silveira da ; Scheel, Walter ; Schmidt, Helmut ; Gienger, Eberhard ; Biedenkopf, Kurt ; Constantin, Eddi ; Genscher, Hans Dietrich ; Sladanowsky, Max ; Schmidt, Loki ; Thatcher, Margaret ; Glowatsch, Jürgen ; Kasamatzu ; Konopka, Harald
Braunkohlentagebau ; Lübeck ; Turnfest ; Berlinale ; Sommerfest ; Policy ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Honors ; Gymnastics ; cameramen, cameramen ; skydiving, skydiving ; filmmaking ; Fish ; Football ; Pedestrian ; News, communications ; Pacts ; Photographers ; Political events ; Press, press conferences ; Aerospace ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; sporting events ; State visits (inside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Gymnastics ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Landscapes ; Social events ; Transport: General ; Contracts ; Water ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Autographs ; Mining ; Mine ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 01 16 mm project ; Sports honors ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 981/1968
Weil es vernünftig ist
Land unterm Kreuz
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 5/1950