Deutschlandspiegel 252/1975 1975
01 Duhnen: Watts race North Sea at Cuxhaven. Ship on the sea. Skeppsbron. People go in the Wadden Sea. Wadden Sea, in the background ship to the fore. Horse racing in the Watts: start. Spectators on both sides of the gated track. Galloping horses in slow motion. Fence viewers and spectators in a bikini or swimsuit behind. Two horses hamper in the corner. Harness racing in the tidal flats. Standing spectators in the bathroom dress see through binoculars. Movement of trotting horses in slow motion. Spectators on the beach full image. Drivers in the Sulky after victory with a verdrecktem face.
02. Alsfeld: preservation of discussion in the open air. Faces of people, great. Timber-frame houses, shot back. The historical centre of the small town. Two men with plans discuss before deteriorated masonry. Weathered wall parts are broken. Indoor shots. Beams of the roof truss. Originally obscured half-timbered facades by plaster and tiles, will be restored. City Hall door with wood carving. Interior renovation. Demolition of old sink, removal of old stoves. Modern heating and sink. Restored beautiful facades of houses. View from above on market square. Figures on building walls. Woman in Hesse costumes on the market with the purchase.
03. Evoking Wulfen modern residential building with staggered construction elements. Construction of the modern metacity. Workers at the screw by metal Struts. Models of the architectural competition for modern variable living. Floor plan of apartments adapted special wishes and needs. Workers lay slabs. Screw-down prefabricated elements. Large balcony and window boxes. The houses from different angles.
04. Berlin children have holiday children get out of bus. Children swim and play at Waldsee. Table tennis in addition to tents. Children's play area in the Germany Hall. Children ride in small children's railway. Children ride in the Germany Hall on go-karts. Parents as a spectator sitting in the stands. Soccer shooting in pegboard. Ball bounce. Kids cooking lessons. Eating the even cooked dishes. Children lie on the carpet and look at picture books. Handicrafts and painting corner at big time wall. Gymnastics on Monkey bars.
05. the antes figure - the Chibi painting by Horst antes, transformer. Painting exhibition Horst antes in Hamburg. Portrait of Horst antes. His paintings with Kopffüßlerfiguren, Big-eyed in the profile. Horst Antes paints, large. Various paintings.
06. Nurburgring: race junior race Renault 5 TL: Renault cars colorful at the Nürburgring. Cornering. Advertising wall swivels with advertising Pepsi and others by Nahe collision of two cars in turn, official flag. Winner gets out of car and being kissed by young girls. Formula I: sets race car driver helmet. Girls legs in hotpants, short Very much. Racing driver enters the car. Racing car in the race. It leads Nicki Lauda, Austria, Ferrari, followed by Fittipaldi. Spectators, men with bare torsos. Fittipaldi driving slowly outside on the track to the box with Lionel rear tires. Carlos Reutemann - Argentina, leaves as the winner by the goal and embraced.
Persons in the Film
Autorennen ; Nürburgring ; Cuxhaven ; Nordseeküste ; Denkmalschutz ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Customs ; Monuments ; Trade, finance ; Hobby ; Children ; Leisure, recreation ; motor sports ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Sex ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; harness racing ; Costumes ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Art ; Landscapes ; People ; Holiday ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; construction ; Ferienabenteuer ; Baukunst s. Architektur ; Gemälde ; 01 16 mm project ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 5/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 500/1959
Welt im Film 218/1949
Welt im Film 303/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 649/1962