Deutschlandspiegel 254/1975 1975
01 25 Berliner festwochen scene sample mare nostrum. Harpist, great. Shield: 25 Berliner festwochen September 6 - October 1. Welcoming of guests. Man embraces color. Girl wears snake. Loaded large boxes of the New York Philharmonic Orchestra. Arrival of elegant celebration guests. The mobile theatre of New York Lamata theatre. Performance utopia. Actor wearing a Crow in the hand. Car draws long trailer. Aircraft. Japanese drama troupe from Tokyo shows Japanese Theatre. Pieter Bruegel exhibition at the Kupferstichkabinett. 50 drawings by the artist depicting the rural world of the 16th century. "The scream" performance of an Andalusian Gypsy troupe. Men lie on the ground and pulling on ropes. Rebellion against every form of oppression. Driving record Memorial Church. Towers of the churches from below, different settings.
02. 1000 years Bamberg - medieval feast on wet road reflected rider and horse. Knight riding in a parade through the city. Flag wavers, musketeer marching. Horse-drawn carriage with passengers waving. On the side of the road, onlookers with umbrellas are available. Jousting on the Rednitz. Losers drop into the river. Bamberg city scenery, pivot. The Bamberg Cathedral, transformer. The main portal with the last judgement. Reliefs in the brickwork with strong damage. Streets. Market on the marketplace. Elaborate reliefs at the House.
03. German Foundation for international development works Bayer Leverkusen from the top. 13 participants from the 3rd world visit experimental spaces for plant protection in Leverkusen. Plants in the test room. Man viewed through magnifying glass leaves. Application of resources in the fight against drought and insect pests. Many red insects, screen-filling beetle crawl on tree trunk. Shield German Foundation for international development at home in Feldafing on Lake Starnberg. Seminar participants from all over the world in the classroom. On the wall maps. Visit the fruit Research Institute in York in the old country. Look through leaf tree to the sky. Driving record on fruit trees over. Students go to Orchard. Apples, cherries, screen-filling. Young master gets folded cuff. Little green apples. Small Apple in hand of man.
04. Bremerhaven: Maritime Museum figurehead to Cog. Cityscape Bremerhaven, total. Swivel. The Maritime Museum, boat House, Koggenhaus, open-air museum. Young people in the open-air museum on the ship. Fire ship Elbe 3 navigation models. Three children's faces - great looking at. Container ship model. Boy turns ship steering wheel. Remote-controlled ships sail on Lake. Tall ships. Painting: The Germany. Cabin of a luxury ship. Painting: woman with blue band on ship. Reconstruction of the Bremer Hansekogge dating back to 1380 after the salvage.
05. World Championships of the skydivers jump by parachute from a helicopter. Gliding through the air, making of group formation. Fall to the Earth in 10 formation, handled in large circle. Landing the Knight standing after clamping of the screens. Referees see through binoculars. It win the Federal Republic of the United States on the 3rd and 4th place. Parachute puts on helmet with side-mounted camera. Movies of the parachute jump in flight, ZL. Building up and back resolution figures. Hart, the clothes flapping in the wind. Very good shots. Open screen.
Bremerhaven ; Fallschirmspringen ; Agrarkultur ; Bamberg ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; development aid ; skydiving, skydiving ; Research ; Musical events ; Plants ; Rain ; Shipping ; Townscapes: Germany ; Animals (except dogs) ; Buildings ; Cultural events ; Art ; Landscapes ; People ; festivals ; Science ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Kunst, bildende ; Theater (auch Musiktheater, Oper, Operette) ; 01 16 mm project ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Geburt des Reichsrundfunk in Berlin im Jahre 1923
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 456/1958
Welt im Film 131/1947
20 Jahre danach
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 585/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 113/1952