Deutschlandspiegel 254/1975 1975
01 25 Berliner festwochen scene sample mare nostrum. Harpist, great. Shield: 25 Berliner festwochen September 6 - October 1. Welcoming of guests. Man embraces color. Girl wears snake. Loaded large boxes of the New York Philharmonic Orchestra. Arrival of elegant celebration guests. The mobile theatre of New York Lamata theatre. Performance utopia. Actor wearing a Crow in the hand. Car draws long trailer. Aircraft. Japanese drama troupe from Tokyo shows Japanese Theatre. Pieter Bruegel exhibition at the Kupferstichkabinett. 50 drawings by the artist depicting the rural world of the 16th century. "The scream" performance of an Andalusian Gypsy troupe. Men lie on the ground and pulling on ropes. Rebellion against every form of oppression. Driving record Memorial Church. Towers of the churches from below, different settings.
02. 1000 years Bamberg - medieval feast on wet road reflected rider and horse. Knight riding in a parade through the city. Flag wavers, musketeer marching. Horse-drawn carriage with passengers waving. On the side of the road, onlookers with umbrellas are available. Jousting on the Rednitz. Losers drop into the river. Bamberg city scenery, pivot. The Bamberg Cathedral, transformer. The main portal with the last judgement. Reliefs in the brickwork with strong damage. Streets. Market on the marketplace. Elaborate reliefs at the House.
03. German Foundation for international development works Bayer Leverkusen from the top. 13 participants from the 3rd world visit experimental spaces for plant protection in Leverkusen. Plants in the test room. Man viewed through magnifying glass leaves. Application of resources in the fight against drought and insect pests. Many red insects, screen-filling beetle crawl on tree trunk. Shield German Foundation for international development at home in Feldafing on Lake Starnberg. Seminar participants from all over the world in the classroom. On the wall maps. Visit the fruit Research Institute in York in the old country. Look through leaf tree to the sky. Driving record on fruit trees over. Students go to Orchard. Apples, cherries, screen-filling. Young master gets folded cuff. Little green apples. Small Apple in hand of man.
04. Bremerhaven: Maritime Museum figurehead to Cog. Cityscape Bremerhaven, total. Swivel. The Maritime Museum, boat House, Koggenhaus, open-air museum. Young people in the open-air museum on the ship. Fire ship Elbe 3 navigation models. Three children's faces - great looking at. Container ship model. Boy turns ship steering wheel. Remote-controlled ships sail on Lake. Tall ships. Painting: The Germany. Cabin of a luxury ship. Painting: woman with blue band on ship. Reconstruction of the Bremer Hansekogge dating back to 1380 after the salvage.
05. World Championships of the skydivers jump by parachute from a helicopter. Gliding through the air, making of group formation. Fall to the Earth in 10 formation, handled in large circle. Landing the Knight standing after clamping of the screens. Referees see through binoculars. It win the Federal Republic of the United States on the 3rd and 4th place. Parachute puts on helmet with side-mounted camera. Movies of the parachute jump in flight, ZL. Building up and back resolution figures. Hart, the clothes flapping in the wind. Very good shots. Open screen.
Old country ; Bamberg ; Berlin ; Bremerhaven ; Feldafing ; Hagen ; Leverkusen ; Tübingen
Bremerhaven ; Fallschirmspringen ; Agrarkultur ; Bamberg ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; development aid ; skydiving, skydiving ; Research ; Musical events ; Plants ; Rain ; Shipping ; Townscapes: Germany ; Animals (except dogs) ; Buildings ; Cultural events ; Art ; Landscapes ; People ; festivals ; Science ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Kunst, bildende ; Theater (auch Musiktheater, Oper, Operette) ; 01 16 mm project ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Hans Scharoun’s 50th Death Anniversary († November 25, 1972)
He is one of the great German architects of the 20th century and one of the most important representatives of organic building: Hans Scharoun.
Born in Bremen on September 20, 1893, and raised in Bremerhaven, he went to study architecture at the Royal Technical University in Berlin in 1912. With the outbreak of World War I, he enlisted for military service and was assigned to a reconstruction program for East Prussia. After the end of the war, he took over an architectural office there and was appointed professor at the Academy of Arts and Crafts in Wroclaw in 1925.
Having already joined the artists' association "Gläserne Kette" ("Glass Chain") founded by Bruno Taut in 1919, he also joined the architects' association "Der Ring" ("The Ring"), which was committed to New Building, in 1926. Like other members, he designed a residential building for the Weißenhof estate in Stuttgart and was involved in the design of the large Siemensstadt settlement in Berlin.
Although the National Socialists classified him as a representative of degenerate art, Scharoun did not leave Germany once they seized power. At least he was able to build a few modern single-family houses for private individuals during this time, including the remarkable Schminke House in Löbau, Saxony.
After the end of the war, the Soviet military administration appointed him city planning councillor for Greater Berlin and commissioned him with a "collective plan" for reconstruction, which, however, was largely rejected due to its radicalism. In 1947 Scharoun became chair for urban planning at the Technical University of Berlin and continued to work as an architect.
In the following decades, his designs were used to create such outstanding buildings as the Berlin Philharmonic Hall, the State Library right across the street, and the German Maritime Museum in his hometown of Bremerhaven.
Hans Scharoun died in Berlin on November 25, 1972.