01. the Federal Eagle, large government statement. Helmut Kohl at the lectern with Government statement. Government bank with Norbert Blüm, Wörner, Rita Süssmuth, Dorothea Wilms, Hans Dietrich Genscher, Zimmermann, Stoltenberg, Bangemann, Schwartz-Schilling and others work room with computer manufacturing, walkers and cyclists in sch "a natural." Paddler on River. The Brandenburg Gate. People see across the border. Flags of the EC. Helmut Kohl interview: "our strong and consistent commitment to disarmament and arms control remain an indispensable part of the security policy of the Federal Government. We are in favour of a new Summit between the President of the United States of America and the General Secretary of the Soviet Union this year. German foreign policy is not neutral. Therefore, respect for and protection of human dignity, the rule of law and human rights are our guiding principle. These values determine our foreign policy. German foreign policy must serve good neighborhood."
(57 m) 02 750 years Berlin - here it began on parts of the poster of 750 years Berlin composed. Certificate of incorporation. Modern Berlin traffic. Bear at the Zoo as a heraldic animal of the city. Long shot with TV Tower. Historical map of Berlin. The mill dam in East Berlin. Old town houses. Old Berlin streets with reconstructed houses. The Julius Tower in Spandau.
(56 m) 03. The 50 millionth VW city sign Wolfsburg on road. The Volkswagen factory. Celebration for the completion of the 50 millionth VW. Workers at celebration. 50 millionth VW runs from the band.
(27 m) 04. Saarland the Saar meanders through landscape, Saarbrücken with high-rise buildings, bridges over the river and traffic. Meadows at the Saar. Barge runs on the river. Excursion steamer. Industrial plant. Smoking chimneys. Backhoe dredging of the river bed. Barrage. TRUCKS removed rubble. Vineyards.
(46 m) 05. Munich: the new art gallery visitors enter the gallery. Beautiful staircase leading to the building. Hall with large circular Windows. Photo of the destroyed art gallery before the world war. Paintings of the 19th century destruction of Jerusalem by Titus von Kaulbach.
DOM on power of Schinkel. The poor poet by Spitzweg. Beholder, large. Birth of Christ, South Seas paintings by Gauguin: Bust of the life companion of Max Klinger.
(47 m) 06. The Doll Maker of the Westerwald the Westerwald in the snow. The village of Oberelsach with half-timbered houses. Dolls in quantities. Doll Maker organizes seminars for the doll making. Heads are cast and painted. Eyes are used. Hair will be applied. Stockings, shoes and clothes. Many new and old dolls.
(62 m) 07. Hamburg: football of sports Bayern Munich 1-2 audience waving flags. Game scenes. Munich attack. Viewers filling picture. Parade of goalkeeper Ulli Stein ZL. Game scenes in front of the Hamburg goal. Corner. Head-butt 1:0 for Bayern. Hamburg storms. Denied by the post. Jean Marie PFAFF ZL. Bavaria shoot past the gate and never miss an opportunity. 2nd half: Munich before the empty goal.
Ball shot past. Auditorium.
Stone parades. Shot on goal Hamburg 1:1 cheers. Bayern players injured. Shortly before the final whistle Michael Rumenigge shoots the 2:1 advertisement: Becks, BIC, Nordmende, Africola, BP, AEG, Holsten Pilsener, Atari, AGFA, Delattre.
(64 m) 08 Hamburg: US dancer in cats the operetta. Tabby sneaks on stage and Auditorium. U.S. dancer Lisbeth Britten in her dressing room make-up are cat face. Training at the Barre, singing exercises. Painted cat faces.
01 Government statement Government statement in Bonn. German Chancellor Helmut Kohl, the voters for 4 more years have confirmed in his Office in January, is presenting the priorities of his Government program: mission statement of Government policy, so stressed, is the creation of a society in which individuals freely can - unfold even and especially in the responsibility for the next
The economic policy of his Government, this means: adherence to the principles of the social market economy. In the spirit of this core belief is also his wish that the citizens of his country in a humane living environment to experience security and get more chances of freedom.
Germany has been a divided country since 1949. Therefore the awareness of the unity of the nation must be kept awake always, to allow a reunion in a European order of peace one day. The Chancellor outlined the priorities of his foreign policy as follows: "our strong and consistent commitment to disarmament and arms control remains an indispensable part of the security policy of the Federal Government...
We are in favour of a new meeting... between the President of the United States and the Secretary General of the Soviet Union. German foreign policy is not neutral. Therefore, respect and human dignity, the rule of law and human rights are our guiding principle. These values determine our foreign policy. German foreign policy must serve good neighborhood."
02. here it started Berlin is 750 years old. This certificate proves it. The historical core of the former German Reich capital today lies in the eastern part of the city, which is divided by a wall, which, built in 1961 the GDR. The bear is the heraldic animal of Berlin. The small village of Berlin on the river Spree at that time took its economic revival through a remarkable technical and administrative performance: the Berlin namely built a dam across the river and thus gained energy for water mill and at the same time a bridge. The mills brought the customs revenues profit and the bridge. The mill dam still stands in the today the eastern part of the city, where renovated in the old town houses that clustered.
Freshly spruced up for the anniversary of the birth the old Berlin streets, where with much love famous old inns were restored. Unfortunately, the destruction of two world wars have but no longer much left of the old Berlin. One is therefore also proud a significant building in the past, stands in the West Berlin's Spandau district. Spandau is even 5 years older than Berlin. At the mouth of the river Spree rises the "Julius Tower", the remainder of an ancient fortress - symbol for a far in reaching the past, chequered city history.
03. 50 million VW at the Volkswagen plant in the Lower Saxony Wolfsburg gave it these days a significant anniversary: the fifty millionth Volkswagen ran from the band. 1. Volkswagen, ever, produced the "Urkäfer" was there when his later descendant, a white Golf CL, which more very unlike him, was welcomed at a small ceremony at the plant.
The history of the Volkswagen was and is a success story, and a symbol of the economic rise and the industrial standard of today's Federal Republic.
04. the Saarland the Saar rises in France and runs in small and large grinding after Germany. One is in the Saarland today as a bridge country between two European Nations. In the capital of Saarbrücken is the friendly relations with their neighbor, France in particular. From a disputed frontier, was a country in the heart of Europe with its own beauty and their own character, determined by the Saar river. But the people at the Saar have to worry about. Here, where one of the economic priorities is the coal and steel production, the crisis of this production sector has left deep traces. As in other areas, jobs have been lost and others are in danger. The Saar will be cut through the valleys of Central gebirgslandes, she leads large amounts of gravel and sand with it. Again and again, so the river for shipping must be cleared. At Mettlach, a barrage was built, so that the vessels can pass freely between France and Germany. The Saar is an important, natural traffic route between the two countries. And: the Saar is one of the major wine-growing areas, just south of the Moselle, the Saar flows into the.
05. Neue Pinakothek has become the "Neue Pinakothek" in Munich since its reopening in 1981 a permanent meeting place for all lovers of art. The building with a high round Windows and domes replaced the first "Neue Pinakothek destroyed in the world war" from 1853. Their purpose remained the same: to be for one of the largest collections of images of the 19th century look place.
According to number of square metres, the biggest image is the "destruction of Jerusalem by Titus' by the former Munich painter Prince von Kaulbach. "Dom at the stream" by the founder of the Prussian classicism, Schinkel. As a beautiful splash of color in the modern cool architecture: Spitzwegs "poor poet" from 1839.
The Frenchman painted Gauguin shortly before the turn of the century in the South Pacific this "birth of Christ". The European painting of the 19th century ends with the Impressionists in the Neue Pinakothek. Max Klinger's bust of his wife. The new building has fulfilled all hopes. The 600 paintings and sculptures are now presented as the visitors want it.
06. Doll Maker from the Westerwald in the small village of upper Elsaff in the Westerwald people come not just to recover from the hustle and bustle of the nearby cities of Cologne and Bonn, but because of a unusual hobby: making dolls can be learned here.
Regularly at the weekend the "Doll Maker from the Westerwald", Mrs Diethild Seyd, seminars for the ever-growing crowd of fans stopping old dolls - and they're not kids! Old dolls have rarity value. They are mostly museum pieces. Therefore, the participants in these seminars learn to make old dolls, from self-shaped and self-baked porcelain, many items and fabric remnants.
Various motives are that make these people to want to learn this old craft again. But certainly, the joy of a new, successful, beautiful old doll is in the foreground.
07. HSV: Bayern Munich sold out Stadium in Hamburg playing the two German becoming Hamburger SV v Bayern Munich. They rank No. 1 and 2 of the table in the Bundesliga. Who will be this time German Champion? The direct Showdown of the two table winners could possibly bring a foregone conclusion! The Bavarians in red blue dress were therefore also from the outset on attack.
Once again, the Hamburger can clarify. But: Corner kick for Bayern; will it be fine? -0-1, good for Bavaria! Now, the Hamburger must run after this backlog. Shot! -Post! Happiness belongs to shoot goals - the same applies to Bayern. 1-0 is in the half-time break. The Bavarians can keep their bonus?
But the Hamburger had formed not just their defenses. They pressed now massive compensation. Gate! 1: 1, the ersehte compensation is managed. It is now at least to keep him. In the heat of battle, injured here a Bayern player, can continue to play however. Just before the final whistle - the decision.
Bayern wins 2nd coach Udo Lattek literally at the last minute with 1: and his crew came a lot closer the renewed German Championship.
Persons in the Film
Kohl, Hannelore ; Stoltenberg, Gerhard ; Bangemann, Martin ; Blüm, Norbert ; Genscher, Hans Dietrich ; Süssmuth, Rita ; Schwarz, Schilling ; Wilms, Dorothee ; Zimmermann, Karl ; Pfaff, Jean Marie ; Rumenigge, Michael ; Stein, Uli
Berlin ; Bonn ; Hamburg ; Hanover ; Cologne ; Munich ; REIT im Winkl ; Saar ; Saarbrücken ; Black Forest ; Westerwald ; Wolfsburg
Puppe ; VW ; Berlin ; Jahrfeier ; Policy ; Pinakothek ; Saar (Fluss) ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; gambling ; Hobby ; Industry ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Political events ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Toys, toys ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; maps ; Landscapes ; Holiday ; Water ; Jobs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator