01 women big band "Rich woman" balloon Hamburg at night. The city of lights. Lady chapel music, 11 women and 1 man. Trombone goes along on the banks of the Elbe. Propeller turns big, small ship in the image runs in the foreground. Musician plays clarinet on the scrap heap. Trumpet soloist on the banks of the Elbe. Plays drums. Musician interview: "Yes we are a women's big band,"Rich woman"with a man. So what. We have teamed up, because jazz music is fun to us. We play all jazz music. We hope also that it's fun the audience, and our own pieces that we write like them."
Drummer on the banks of the Elbe. Band playing "One to always comes late to the Fichtel mountains".
(56 m) 02. Hamburg: World Congress of solar energy - solar fair Plaza Hotel. Solar exhibition. Sun wing by satellite. Operating the oven with Sonnenenenergie. Solar refrigerator. Light-powered radio. Solar roof. Solar remote logon amplifier from Austria. Solar beacons from Norway. Photo Volta TIC vehicle. Electricity is obtained from light. Hydrogen car. Solar-powered boat.
(53 m) 03. From the car to the bicycle (from DSP 313/1) in road traffic driving car next to bus 2 bikes on the roof rack. Passengers go to stairs on subway station. HVV-bike rental. Young people with bikes before journey into the countryside. Man takes off his car roof bike. Feet appear pedals. Cyclists in groups. Bicycle shops. Bikes for sale are available in business. Wheel turns screen. Boy kids bike. Bicycle accessories. Div. bike models.
Cyclists in traffic on the way to work, to shop, to the school. Children cross street with wheels at traffic lights. Car parking in bike lanes. Bicyclists riding to the cars. Route joins main street. Demonstration of cyclists for more rights in the transport and construction of paths.
(41 m) 04. Minden/Westphalia: land of mills grain field. Mill. Windmill blades are restored. Wooden grinders turn. Bread baking in wood-burning oven. Water mill turns. Depending on the wind direction, trestle mill rotates around its own axis. The Ross mill, powered by horses. Corn ears in the wind before the mill.
(56 m) 05. Hamburg: film helicopter helicopter pilot Claus Wasserthal increases in helicopters. Camera is installed. Helicopters start to film usage. Cameraman sitting in an open door. Aerial view of Hamburg: Skim the Speicherstadt, Elbe, Alster steamer, Jungfernstieg, Michel, Tower. Mass parking lot, North Sea, Glücksburg.
Material of (64 m) 06. 750 years Berlin - good luck birthday - land image Office Berlin Signet Berlin. Reichstag the German people. Camera moving entire buildings. Kohl and Diepgen sign the founding document for the construction of the German Historical Museum. Celebration, clapping, among those present including Dregger. Cabbage o-ton: "we can neither meet the past nor the future generation, if we all just do not know where we come from, if we do not know the history of their own people, not remember it in their height and their depth. Is one of honesty, that we ask of all truth and thereby the entire history."
Foundation Board: Here comes the German Historical Museum. The Federal Republic of Germany 1987 Brandenburg Gate gives the Museum of the city of Berlin for the 750 year anniversary of the city - 28 October. Pageant. Start the Tour de France. Victory column. Gondolas visits Reagan, Mitterand, Elizabeth II.
Diepgen actuality: "the 750 - year celebration was a gain and an advertisement for Berlin, and tonight, we open this new Chamber Music Hall, a work of art that is dedicated to the art."
Brass playing brass Sonata by Gabrieli. The new Chamber Music Hall reminiscent of the construction of the Philharmonie.
(70 m) 07. US: TV star Ron Williams Ron Williams sings. Ron Williams is in convertible super car through the country. Passing to Neuschwanstein Castle. Sample band.
01-ample female Hamburg, November ' 87. An evening like any other. Place of action: an abandoned shipyard Hall. Predominantly young audience applauds twelve musicians women and a man. So: abundant female; the event is so. Stuff hard for Harmoniebedürftige. But about supply they can not be complaining. Some want to hear jazz, also the 'free', the progressive. Others want to see this jazz, namely 'abundant female'.
"Yes, we are the women big band 'abundant female' with a man, na and?" We have zusammengaten, because jazz music is fun to us. We like to play jazz music and also hope that it's fun the audience and our own pieces that we write down."
This gentleman is striking proof that twelve women, female although plentiful, he scantily male, explore harmonic limits, however, what some dislike and tearing others down to storms of applause. The strong piece "One's always late in Fichtelgebirge" is called. Verily, diefeminine gang has humor. Typical woman? Reichlich - at least.
02. World Congress for solar energy nearly 2,000 guests from all continents, mainly scientists and engineers, came to the "solar World Congress" to Hamburg. Sun and light as energy source: That was the theme. The solar exhibition, the largest ever seen had a particular success. Many practical examples of solar technology were shown. Once the impetus was provided by the Sonnenpaddel of space. Many industrial companies trying in the meantime successfully, d i e s e form of energy production on Earth to use, as for example with this stove and oven, powered only by solar energy. However, he is still too expensive in production. But it works and shows a new way - as well as this solar refrigerator. The light-powered radio is, however, already marketable.
Also already gebrauchsferti: d a c h, specifically to the Dhw solar. Solar powered telecommunication amplifiers were now taken in Austria's Alps and solar flare in Norway in operation. P h o t o v o i mean k l t a this technique, wins the power of light. Even small vehicles can be operated with her. However, solar energy can benefit large car. This car no longer runs with gasoline or diesel fuel. It take s t W a s s e r o f f! You could make the still expensive hydrogen from plain water with solar energy cheap. The future seems to belong to the extraction of hydrogen from water. This solar-powered boat with photovoltaic solar cells swims in the energy sources of the future, the water.
03. trend to bicycle from drive on's bicycle: this is the leisure exchange for a growing number of German citizens. Also from the car you can migrate to bike in many places directly on it - it own and bike rentals. A study on the road brought a surprise: the bicycle is the most widely used means of transport in the highly motorized Germany! Industry and commerce will benefit for years rediscovered love for the bike. Today almost three million bicycles are sold in the Federal Republic of Germany annually. The producers recognized the new trend and offer a wide range of models and accessories for every taste.
The cyclists have long been the stepchildren of the transport planning. Roads have been established almost ausschlicßlich for the motorist. The existing bicycle paths are blocked by parked cars or lead unexpectedly to a busy road. In the inner-city traffic, cyclists are most at risk. Despite the high and still increasing motorization in Germany, 8 million German citizens daily use the bicycle: for trips to work, school or shopping in the surrounding area.
04. The land of the mills in the landscape of Minden in Westphalia calls itself the "land of the mills". Over a hundred Mills huddle here and 37 work yet – or better said: back to work! Because only in recent years preservation, management, and home clubs have mill owners and craftsmen much time and money sacrificed, new to the windmill blades with wood and canvas to rig, so that the mills can turn in the wind.
In the Minden-Lübbecke district until 1978 began the restoration work, which extends also to the kusntvollen, wooden grinders in the Interior. The mills grind again and lead as laboriously over centuries the grain has been processed into flour and what's used really meant that "our daily bread" on the table came the children of a parent-tech age physically front. This demonstrates the supermarket consumers today up to the taste of homemade bread. In this landscape there is a l l e to see kinds of mills, not: only windmills and water mills. Any form of energy was our ancestors right to win from Korn Mehl. Those who are interested in the history of technology, comes fully at its own expense. This could turn the oldest type, the 'post mill', depending on the wind direction around their own axis. Or there: the 'horse mill', by horse-drawn wagons operated. She was built in wind-poor valleys, where was no water power available. Wind, water and Ross mills will receive not only a technical cultural monuments. You determine this landscape rather directly.
05. movie helicopter helicopter can cause notoriously difficult tasks "on the fly". The Hamburg Claus Wasserthal specializes as a helicopter pilot on a very special task. He is Germany's most famous pilot for filming from the air. Claus Wasserthal flying for 28 years. in 1970, he has become independent and has today 6 helicopters. His small team consists of him including 5 pilots 11 persons, including! Because most Claus Wasserthal would fly every film usage itself.
All camera people know him and can rely not only on his skills as a pilot, but also that he sees with the eyes of a cameraman and his helicopter controls so that the best shots are possible.
"That's nice! This is what the people want to see. -So, we pull up in the totals. "- And do now ' a slight link swivel: Elbe, long shot!"
Only a few experienced pilots get permission to fly, even with a cameraman in the open cabin door so low over densely populated urban area. Contracting Authority for the film helicopters are producers, television and the advertising industry. The location is sometimes only a few meters above the surface of the water... but sometimes in tower height. "Konzentrier' you time on the flag! "The wind vane - up there!"
"That should do it! "And: total city!"
Of course flies Claus Wasserthal not only for the film. Flights to the oil platforms are more lucrative. The German Federal Research Ministry calls him for flights in the Antarctica for 10 years. But working with the film team makes him the most fun. You could put together a piece of Germany only by film images from Claus Wasserthals film helicopter.
06. good luck birthday, Berlin directly beside the old Reichstag will emerge in the coming years for 380 million marks the German Historical Museum. German Chancellor Helmut Kohl and Berlin Mayor Eberhard Diepgen signed the founding document. In his speech, the Chancellor stressed the importance of history for all Germans during the ceremony in the Reichstag. "We can meet neither the past nor the future generations, if we don't know where we come from, if we do not know the history of their own people, they do not recall - in their height of u n d in their depths. Is one of honesty, that we ask of all truth and thereby the entire history."
The historical Museum is the gift of the German Government in Berlin to the 750th birthday, because this year was Berlin in this anniversary. The visit of the American President in the free West Berlin also helped to strengthen the political position of the town, such as the visit of the French President Mitterand. Last but not least the political importance brought the divided city for the foreign large State visits, as well as the the Queen of the United Kingdom during the anniversary year, more in the public's mind. Mayor Diepgen summed up: "the 750-year celebration was a win and a Werhung for g a n z Berlin, and tonight, we open this new Chamber Music Hall, a work of art that is dedicated to the art."
The new Chamber Music Hall, in direct reference to the construction of the Philharmonic, gave to the city itself to the birthday. Initiated by a brass Sonata by Gabrieli a "great Chamber Music Festival" of the Berlin Philharmonic decided the anniversary year.
Persons in the Film
Elisabeth II. von England ; Kohl, Hannelore ; Reagan, Ronald ; Diepgen, Eberhard ; Dregger ; Mitterand, Francois ; Wasserthal, Claus ; Williams, Ron
Bavaria ; Berlin ; Bonn ; Glücksburg ; Hamburg ; Minden/Westfalen ; Upper Danube nature park ; Offenbach ; Würzburg
Fahrrad ; Sonnenenergie ; Jubiläum ; Berlin, auch Westberlin ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; cameramen, cameramen ; Energy, energy supply ; Musical events ; Plants ; Photographers ; Rockets ; Shipping ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Transport: General ; Livestock, livestock ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Mühlenhandwerk ; 01 16 mm project ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator