01 Hannover Messe Hannover Fair balloon. Amount of visitors. Clock is 20 minutes before 9 Mercedes star. Exhibition Hall of Krupp. Construction machinery. Agriculture machines. Solar gas station. VARTA exhibition Flash. Discussion with adolescent actuality. Poster Hanover Trade fair. VW-looking car automatically responds to distances and distances. The glass transport system by Daimler Benz in the model.
(54 m) 02. Berlin: catch colorful Dragon synchronously flying the wind - Dragon. People look up. Chinese Dragon fly. Stefan Schönberg builds Dragon in his apartment. Kite Festival "Catch the wind" in Park. Various models of Dragon fly the Cody Super rises. His power is able to pull people. Ghosts Dragon in the sky. Wind turbine starts 30 m long. Dragon pig in the sky.
(52 m) 03 40 years Deutsche Mark Deutsche Mark Special Edition - 40 years German mark 1948 - 1988. review of sw: 20.6.1948 newspaper Edition Announces currency reform. People read a newspaper on the street. Long queues before Exchange site. Color: moneybags of the Deutsche Bundesbank will be sewn up. Appearance 1 German mark. Coins. Federal President Dr. Karl Otto Pöhl actuality. Cinematographer. Minting of coins.
(59 m) 04. The Deutsche Kinderhilfswerk (see D 345/5, own text) boy stands houses wall. Children play between cars. Playground on crash dump. Gymnastics at backyard carpet rod. Usage of the Spielmobils of the Deutsches kinderhilfswerk in Munich. Children at the craft at Basteltisch. Children's faces, great. Game on grass. Throw the ball. Slipping on beer crates at Slate level. Painting on time wall game bus.
(40 m) 05. cityscape Baden Baden fountain with 3 cups in 3 steps. Bride and groom goes into Park. Kurpark. Road sign Lichtenthal Avenue. Fountain of the Spa. Spa guests drink from fountains. Candelabra. Hotels. Russian Orthodox Church. Bath complex. International flags before the game Bank. Roulette spins. Pedestrian passage with shop Windows. Jewelry, woman tried on hat. Flowers in the Park. (52 m) 06. image Foundry Hermann Noack plastic. Portal with lettering Hermann Noack, behind image Foundry Noack workshop. Cast sculptures. Henry Moore sculpture in front of the Berlin Philharmonic. Obelisk of Heinz Mack. Schmettau fountain next to the Europa Center. The "English oak for the city of Osaka". Creator Kenneth Armitage speaks interview with Hermann Noack. Workshop. Casting of sculptures. Ardent casting bucket. Restoration of monuments. The Quadriga of the Brandenburg Gate is lifted.
(70 m) 07 US story: Hanau: penny pinching cityscape Hanau. Deutsche Bank. Dresdner Bank. Traffic. U.S. soldiers in restaurant. Statement U.S. soldiers and wife of new exchange rate dollar-DM. U.S. family in apartment. Baby is fed. US soldier and business. Barracks. US shopping centre. Members of the U.S. Army on course to the "penny pinching": dealing with dollar and Deutsche mark.
01 Hannover Messe for the 40th time: Hannover Messel to the largest industry show of dcr world met in Hannover 6,000 exhibitors and cine half a million visitors. The new trade fair station, completed just in time and much used by visitors, the chronic parking shortage eased.
Also this year was again an international meeting place for the industrial exhibition Hannover: round 2,000 exhibitors came from abroad - from 45 different countries from all over the world.
"40 years of Hannover Fair - 40 years future" was from the motto to represent because technical possibilities for the future already imner made the special charm of the Hannover Fair. Despite anniversary: The look is not back but forward.
For the first time: a solar filling station for the "show Flash", the small trains for transporting the visitors between the exhibition halls.
Completely new: The Forum "meeting point future" for young people. Industry bosses discuss nit apprentices and students about issues of modern industrial society.
The fair changes her face. It is less among others individual novelties, but public relations and joint development of product systems, which can be from a company not only overcome.
For example, road transport: Volkswagen showed old the "energizing drive" electronic industry now in cooperation. It responds automatically to distances and distances.
It went further by Daimler Benz. In a study, they showed a traffic system that went far beyond the traditional tasks of the automotive industry also. Many modern techniques in various sectors must work together. Hanover displays: the future belongs to cooperation.
02. catch the wind Dragon - for over 2,000 years, embody the mankind's dream of flying. More and more friends this airy leisure build their flying itself - such as the Berlin Stefan Schönberg. Since the engineer was two years ago for the colorful sky striker, designs and manufactures it it in his apartment. Now tear-resistant plastics are replaced by silk, paper and bamboo. The computer helps determine of the best flying characteristics.
A last comparison of the model using the template - now must prove it in the sky. Dragon friends from all over Germany meet annually at the Festival "Catch the wind" in a Berlin Park.
This imposing construction is dea modeled after Americans Cody, who invented it 100 years ago. The Cody Super Dragon unfolds a force that can pull even adult people in the height. The stimulus in the construction of the Dragon: Winged imagination can be combined with modern aerodynamics.
Good spirits to monitor the 30-metre-long 'Wind Turbine' startup attempt. Many hands have touched before it catches the wind.
Finally made it - and: "Lucky".
03. 40 years DM 40 years is it now become old: the Deutsche mark!
On 20 June 1948 the people on the street newspaper sellers tore the leaves out of your hand: the currency reform was there! The new Deutsche Mark replaced the Reichsmark become worthless due to wartime inflation. Long queues were formed before the dispensaries, because each received only 60 mark of new money, and everyone wanted to hold it as soon as possible.
Coin did not exist [...].
The effect of new and scarce money was unprecedented: the shop windows of the shops filled the previously withheld goods suddenly nit. With the new Deutsche mark, minted since 1950 as a coin, you could buy everything again overnight.
About the well-being of the Deutsche mark the Deutsche Bundesbank watches since then, better: the Central Bank Council, regardless of the instructions of the Government. He consults every four weeks in Frankfurt. On the anniversary of the Deutsche Bundesbank President says Dr. Karl Otto Pöhl: "Cutes money will ensure that wage earners and savers participate amsteigenden prosperity. This has become clear especially in the last two years, where the hardness of the Deutsche mark has contributed significantly to a sample loose increase in real incomes. The real income in the Federal Republic have grown in the last two years per head of the population not less than 8%! One can only hope, that in the future we will be able to pursue a policy which hart receives the Deutsche mark - in the interests of our people, but also as a contribution for a stable economic developments in Europe."
Forty years of Deutsche mark - a success story.
04. the German children's charity children in the city. In densely populated residential areas, between traffic and concrete, limited space for development remains for children. Sure: Childlike imagination and improvisation orgreifen by barren backyards possession. But proper playgrounds are rare. Game mobile can help, where missing in the vicinity of dwellings suitable action space for children. The German children's charity with this whole range of various tools, craft supplies and equipment on board the vehicle shows the possibilities of such mobile game boxes. Because the wishes of children are completely different.
It depends on the children's charity, to promote the creativity of children at different ages. Playing is a skill that must be learned not only tedious and there are almost as many as there are things at all toys. You need not your expensive toy, empty beer boxes can make a lot of fun, provided you have enough space to play.
There are 100 such game mobile in Germany. The children's Fund will provide a lobby for children and a child-friendly environment.
05. Baden-Baden a fountain with three bowls in three levels: this is the landmark of Baden-Baden. Once emperors and Kings, philosopher and artist strolled in the gardens with trees and flowers from all over the world. Dostoevsky and Brahms lived not far from the Lichtenthal Avenue. Because in the 19th century, Baden-Baden was the summer capital of Europe. Here met all famous and much visited Spa was in Baden-Baden since Roman times - and it remains to this day.
And residence was also capital of the Grand Dukes of Baden the small town.
The town applies with their huge Hotel palaces from old and new time - just strangers - as one of the most beautiful places in Germany, because it goes here quietly to relaxing and away any hustle and bustle. The Church donated by the Tsar is still the Centre of the Russian Orthodox Church in Germany. Old and new alternate. The spacious, modern bath facilities offer plenty of space for the many visitors. In old glory: the Casino, which rightly as most beautiful Casino applies, the only one, where occasionally with real gold and silver tokens will be played: Blackjack, Baccarat and all roulette.
The town is so small, it is so luxurious. But some people need to be not millionaire to enjoy the beauties of Baden-Baden, because the beauty of nature and the Park is for all.
06. image Foundry Noack "I am Hermann Noack, the owner of the image Foundry Hermann Noack in the third generation. We are an art foundry, which has worked in our lives now 91-jährigen for famous sculptor and poured. Our works are available around the globe in all famous cities and museums of the world..."... as Henry Moore's symbol has become sculpture in front of the Berlin Philharmonic - Obelisk of Heinz Mack - the popular Schmettau fountain next to the Europa-Center - and also for the Japanese city of Osaka certain"English oak". The creator, Kenneth Armitage, converses with Hermann Noack, about the finer points of last. Kenneth Armitage underlines the close undnotwendige collaboration between artists and craftsmen: "when you talk about the relationships in the manufacture of a sculpture - so, I must say, I love to work as long as it's only of course alone. But it takes finally other hands to setting up, transporting to organize, but above all, to realize the original model plastic. In such a case, you must cooperate with a bronze foundry and thus another element enters immediately, so a relationship with the founders. A sculptor must be therefore able to deal with the craftsmen. If you get a positive relationship to the craftsmen, you're confronted with a very nice challenge."
In the relation to art and to artists, the Noack's have decades of experience - with success!
The restoration of cultural and historical significant monuments is an essential task for the Noack's. Many skills include not only the casting, often complicated operations with various metals and elaborate tapestry. After the war the heavily damaged Quadriga was restored at Nahar. Again she crowns the famous Brandenburg Gate in Berlin - directly behind the wall, today in East Berlin.
07. 1 FC Köln - Werder Bremen actually was all clear at the Cologne Stadium. The guests from Bremen had the German Championship already in the bag now at the end of the season. But had the first internal victory celebration took quite the Bremer Elf. The triumphant new champion in the Green Jersey played carelessly. And you should do that as you know in football. 1: 0 for Cologne came in the third minute.
At the Bremen to actions rafting itself but in the certainty to be already master, they were generous. The result: The Bremen goalie got to tum, more than he was accustomed throughout the season.
Added: luck or bad luck has decided many game. And also admitted that the Bremen were lucky enough this time not on their side.
Denied by the post at the gate of Cologne! Tightly next to it is also over.
In the second half, the Bremer presented completely in a party mood. Frank Ordenewitz had voluntarily confessed to played hand. Referee Manfred nines then revised its corner decision by "Penalty".
Clearly: 2: 0 for Cologne!
The audience cheered and the Cologne team also. Only after four days the people of Bremen were German champions - and already Cologne inflicted the first defeat on them. And so - ended the Federal League season 1987-88.